THETA Poker - Texas Hold 'Em
- App Store Info
Description"Theta Poker is the best Texas Hold’em game available for the iPhone OS, hands down." -- 148Apps
"This poker program on the iPhone is really good." "Gameplay, two thumbs up!" -- Rob Walch, Today in iPhone Podcast
"[Takes] computerised poker to new levels of artificial intelligence" -- Spanner Spencer, Pocket Gamer UK
*** FOR OLDER DEVICES ONLY!!! ***
THETA Poker Pro is coming soon! THETA Poker will remain available solely to support iOS 3.x and 4.x. Please wait for the new app if you are running iOS 5.x or 6.x. [If you have purchased THETA Poker for a newer device since November 2012, please use the contact link so we can help you.]
Play No-Limit Texas Hold 'Em and improve your skills against strategies used by the top poker pros, a uniquely efficient betting mechanism, a sharp interface, and lots of configurable options.
Tap the deck to fold. Tap your cards to check or call. Tap your chips then tap to select one of the preconfigured standard bets. If only defeating THETA's computer opponents were this easy. But you can shake off that bad beat by shaking your device to start a new game!
• Save your eyes with large, readable cards and your choice of playing card designs
• Pick your preferences: Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced, or Expert AI; landscape or portrait; 2 to 10 players per table; knockout tournament, shootout, or ring game, and much more
• Enjoy your own music and real gaming sounds
• Compete against computer opponents who evaluate hand strength, position, and opponent styles to execute blind steals, slowplays, checkraises, continuation bets, short-stack handling, and bluffs
• View or e-mail your hand history: with optional Rabbit Hunting to show what could have been (you can even see your opponents' hole cards in Practice games)
What's New in Version 1.9.11* Improved positioning of large message and community cards in landscape heads-up play so they don't overlap.
* Fixed problem where ring games would run with the wrong number of players if the last tournament started with fewer players than the ring game was supposed to have.
* Fixed missing "Large Numbers" in some cases when players join the table.
* Fixed some minor memory leaks [using Automatic Reference Counting in Xcode 4].