Relax Alarm Clock Pro
- App Store Info
DescriptionTechnical note: The current version of Relax Alarm does not work properly with iOS5. We are working hard to get an update to fix the issue to you ASAP.
Relax Alarm Clock Pro is the longest-running 3rd party alarm clock on the App Store. The latest version adds more capabilities and features than any other alarm clock available today for the iPhone or iPod Touch. We listen to our customers and it shows.
Relax Alarm Clock Pro is not only an alarm clock to wake up to, it is a relaxing "sound machine" that will soothe you to sleep at night as well. But wait, there is more! There is built-in weather information/forecast, you can wake up to songs from your iPod library, you can check current prices of your stocks with the built-in stocks ticker, and if you need a light in the middle of the night there is a built-in flashlight (for iPhone 4 only) which you turn on/off by simply shaking the device.
With full iOS4 support, you can set the alarm and then exit the app and the alarm will still sound. In fact, even if you completely reboot your iPhone/iPod Touch and never restart the app, the alarm for the next day will still sound. This will ensure that the alarm will sound every morning!
There are over 70 included sounds in the app. A few of the included sounds are:
•Birds in the City
You can swipe right-to-left across the clock screen to dim the clock. Swipe the opposite direction to brighten the clock.
You can tap on the alarm time in the top-right corner of the clock screen to immediately access the alarm times settings page.
You can tap on the alarm bell icon to turn on or off the alarm for the day shown.
You can set a timer for the Relax sound so that it won't run all night long. Go to the Relax page, select the sound you want to listen to, and then tap the "Settings" button. There you will find both the Relax timer and a separate volume control for Relax sounds.
If you have *any* problems with Relax Alarm Clock Pro, our support staff are waiting to help you resolve the problem. Please email us directly at [email protected] As you will read in the app reviews, our support staff are top notch people and respond quickly to your questions and/or problems.
1. Don't worry, all incoming phone calls, reminders, and other notifications will still appear even with Relax Alarm Clock Pro running.
2. We recommend that you plug your iPhone/iPod Touch into a power source at night. However, if you must run on battery, please press the standby button (at the top of your device) to turn off the screen to save power.
3. The "play" button on the clock screen starts playing your last selected Relax sound. You can use this to immediately start playing your favorite relaxing sound to fall asleep to.
4. You must have iOS 3.0 or later to use Relax Alarm Clock Pro.
5. Only iPod Touch 2nd generation and iPhone 3G or later devices are supported.
6. You must leave the app running in the foreground (on devices that support background apps) in order for the built-in sounds to be used for the alarm sound. If the app is running in the background, you will hear a standard alarm beeping sound.
Keywords: alarm, clock, relax, soothing, music, wake, sleep, snooze, radio, time, record, weather, news, CNN, Yahoo, Google, Wall Street Journal, USA Today, iPod, mp3, night, gentle, tranquil, ambiance
What's New in Version 5.1Added the missing "Nightstand Alarm" and "Stopwatch Alarm" sounds.
Fixed an issue that would cause the alarm not to sound in rare cases.
Added back the low battery indicator, but this time we did it right. You will see the battery indicator on the clock screen when you are not plugged into an AC source. This is designed to remind you to plug into an AC source before going to sleep (to be sure that your battery will not die during the night). Now, however, only if you have 25% battery remaining, or less, will the battery icon blink (as a warning that you really should plug in your device).
Added a day label for the alarm time on the clock screen so that you know for sure which day the alarm time is referring to.
Fixed other minor bugs.