Body and Calorie Computer
- Publisher: TimesToCome Mobile
- Genre: Health & Fitness
- Released: 3 Nov, 2008
- Size: 2.0 MB
- Price: $2.99
- App Store Info
DescriptionWhy do you weigh what you weigh?
One day I went to bed skinny, the next I woke up fat. Well maybe not quite that fast, I'd had to go out and purchase larger jeans every six months. But not once did it occur to me that I was gaining weight.
It took months to lose the weight and I made a vow never to repeat that experience.
I created the Body Calculator to keep my weight in line. Every morning I step on the scale. If I'm over my threshold weight I use the calculator to tell me how to take those couple of pounds back off, before they multiply.
- Find out your BMI
- Find out how much of your weight is fat
- Find out your waist to hips ratio and body surface area
- Find out how many calories you're really eating on the average day
- Get the recommended calories for your height, age, activity level and desired weight
- Find out how a few extra calories or less calories daily will change your weight
- Find out how walking, jogging or running daily can change your weight
- Find out how many days it will take to reach your goal weight
- See the date you'll reach your goal weight with the changes you are making
- How far do you need to walk to burn off 100 calories
- Use US or metric settings
- Universal app, works on your iPhone, iPod or iPad.
What's New in Version 13.0- User interface updated
- Added body surface area to BMI/Body fat calculator
- Added hip to waist ratio to BMI/Body fat calculator