NASB Bible+ Study Library by Olive Tree
- Publisher: HarperCollins Christian Publishing, Inc.
- Genre: Reference
- Released: 7 Jan, 2009
- Size: 114.8 MB
- Price: $39.99
- App Store Info
DescriptionDesigned for deeper Bible study, join over 4 million users on “The Bible Study App.” Learn from great scholars through thousands of resources including commentaries, maps, and dictionaries all available off-line. If you like to highlight Bible verses, take notes, bookmark passages and have everything sync to all your devices, then this is your Bible Study App.
This version of the Bible Study App includes:
NASB - New American Standard Bible
NRSV - New Revised Standard Version
NLTse - New Living Translation (NLT) Second Edition
KJV - King James Version
BKC - Bible Knowledge Commentary
MHC - Mathew Henry's Concise Commentary
JFB - Jamieson, Fausset, and Brown Commentary
You get all this plus access to over 100 free titles and other in-app titles available for purchase from Olive Tree.
OVER 4 MILLION HAPPY BIBLE+ USERS
"I highly recommend you give Bible+ a try." - ZDNet.com
"I feel confident investing in Bible+." - About.com
"I love this app! The direct linking to reference material, notes, bookmarks, etc. makes this even better than my favorite printed bible." - iPad user
Sync your Bible study resources, bookmarks, notes, Scripture verse highlights, and book ribbons between any device with Bible+.
POWERFUL RESOURCE GUIDE
With our one-of-a-kind Resource Guide, you can perform powerful searches through your entire Library of Bibles, Bible commentaries, Bible dictionaries, and more.
OFF-LINE BIBLE STUDY
Your library, notes, highlights and all of the app features are stored on your device so that you have full functionality when you are offline or in airplane mode.
FAST VERSE NAVIGATION
With our unique 3-touch Verse Chooser, you can navigate quickly and easily to the exact Bible verse you want.
The split-screen view allows you to open two books at once to compare Bible translations, view your study notes while you read, or follow along with a commentary while you study Scripture.
IMMERSIVE BIBLE STUDY
Remove distractions by opening your books and Bibles in full-screen and immerse yourself in the text.
PERSONAL BIBLE STUDY
* Bookmark verses
* Highlight words and passages
* Take notes that can be tied to Bible verses (like margin notes in your paper Bible)
* Organize your Library of Bible resources
* Tag anything to find it quickly later
* Leave a book ribbon on a page in order to pick up where you left off
* Select and copy text from any Bible or book in your Library
SOCIAL BIBLE STUDY
Instantly share the Bible with your friends from inside the app. Tap on a verse to share it through Twitter, Facebook or via email.
AMAZING BIBLE STUDY LIBRARY
The Olive Tree collection of Bible study resources is constantly growing and offers over a hundred FREE resources and over a thousand titles available for purchase.
BIBLE STUDY RESOURCES AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE IN-APP
* NIV, NKJV, ESV, NASB, The Message, Amplified Bible, New Living Translation, HCSB, NABre, NRSV
* Best-selling study Bibles: ESV Study Bible, NLT Study Bible, NIV Study Notes, NKJV Study Notes Dake’s
Study Notes; MacArthur Study Bible with ESV
* Strong's Dictionaries, and KJV, ESV, NKJV, HCSB and NASB Bibles with Strong's Numbers
* Commentaries and Study Tools: Vine’s Expository Dictionary, Expositor’s Bible Commentary;
Olive Tree Bible Maps, Bible Knowledge Commentary, Zondervan Atlas of the Bible
* Original language Bibles: Greek New Testament: NA27 & UBS-4; Hebrew Old Testament: BHS; Greek
Old Testament: Septuaginta, LXX
* Non-English Bibles including Spanish, Portuguese, German and more: Reina-Valera, Almeida Revista e
Atualizada, Dios Habla Hoy, Luther Bibel 1984, Louis Segond, Afrikaans Bible, Indonesian Bible
What's New in Version 6.0.1A Huge Thank you to our amazing users who have showered us with praise regarding the Bible+ 6.0 update. This update has been our most sucessful update ever! We thank you and want you to know that we appreciate each one of you, without you we couldn't do what we do.
We want you to know that have been listening closely to your feedback and have a few dozen fixes and enhancements that we would like to share with you.
Please as always if you are enjoying this app, leave us a positive review in the App Store, it means a lot to us.
The Olive Tree Team
Bible+ 6.0.1 Changes
- Added: Ability to go full screen with notes
- Added: Native resolution for the iPad Pro
- Added: You can now print your notes!
- Added: Option for highlighting the Words of Jesus with color
- Enhanced: Toolbar tap regions
- Enhanced: Words of Jesus color
- Enhanced: Look of viewed notifications
- Enhanced: Size of note editor popover
- Enhanced: History title's more informative
- Enhanced: Launch screens
- Enhanced: Some small tweak to the split screen gripper.
- Enhanced: The 'Loading...' message shows less frequently
- Enhanced: Toolbars will match the background for custom background colors
- Enhanced: UI will honor bold accessibility font setting
- Enhanced: Slightly dimmed the foreground text in 'dark mode'
- Fixed: Resource updates that would never go away.
- Fixed: Opening certain resources at certain locations leads to really long load times.
- Fixed: "Email Support" not opening the email form in certain cases.
- Fixed: Gestures stop working.
- Fixed: Minor and rare sync issue.
- Fixed: iOS 8 share sheet issue and multi-column text.
- Fixed: Tapping done/next in reading plan toggles menu.
- Fixed: Search filters break searching in eBooks.
- Fixed: Dark search bar in store when in dark mode.
- Fixed: Copy/Paste has html tags.
- Fixed: Almeida Revista Corrigida not saving verse chooser grid option.
- Fixed: Menu not dismissing when sending support email.
- Fixed: Showing table view rows that have no content.
- Fixed: Strange overlap in UI when copying multiple verses.
- Fixed: Issue where menu doesn’t show the first time you select text.
- Fixed: Odd keyboard dismissal when performing a lookup.
- Fixed: Issue where an annotation's title can be empty.
- Fixed: External URL handling broken during launching of the app.
- Fixed: Tapping 'Verse of the Day/Week' from a notification.
- Fixed: Missing 'Done' button when editing the title of an annotation.