- App Store Info
DescriptionRide fast and take chances... and then ride even faster!
In the high-speed world of Light Riders, your goal is to outlast your opponents. But are you up to the task?
As you guide your personal LRV (Light Ride Vehicle) through harrowing turns, an energy trail will be left behind you that neither you nor your adversaries can pass. You must out-maneuver your opponents and wall them off before they do the same to you.
Using our game career tracking system, Light Riders will allow you to challenge up to three other players over Wi-Fi while tracking your wins, losses and other statistics. Compete vigorously with others to hold the top spot on the global leaders board if you dare!
Prepare for action at the speed of light.
- Single-player mode with advanced and aggressive artificial intelligence. Choose between one and three (1-3) AI bots to compete against.
- Multi-player mode with up to four (4) players over Wi-Fi using four (4) separate devices. You may substitute human players with AI bots.
- Career tracking and global leaders board for multiplayer matches.
- Completely polished user interface that fully takes advantage of your iPhone or iPod Touch.
- Customizable game experience. Select the color of your LRV and personalize other game features.
- Internet multiplayer with up to eight (8) players.
- LRV enhancements: weapons, power-ups and more.
- Environment enhancements: obstacles and new levels.
WHAT'S NEW IN THIS VERSION:
- All new redesigned 3D graphics.
- Three (3) different camera perspectives. Choose between first person, third person or overhead views.
- Tighter handling and turning of your LRV. Now you can turn on a dime.
- Faster paced action. LRVs now travel at much higher speeds.
- Improved multiplayer performance with lower network latency.
- Customizable in-game sound track using your personal music library (iPod Library Access.)
- New sound effects and menu graphics.
- Performance and stability improvements.
What's New in Version 2.0.4- Now fully optimized for the new iPhone 3G S, with backwards compatibility with older iPhone and iPod Touch models.
- Adjustable camera sensitivity. Now you can tailor the speed of the camera rotations in the options menu.
- The camera view is now remembered and restored at the beginning of the next match.
- Fixed the collision detection bug in multiplayer matches where you could go outside of the world bounds.
- Minor user interface improvements.