Days of Thunder!
- App Store Info
Description✩ "How can you not love a racing game where you literally put the hammer down?" IGN.com ✩
Experience the adrenaline and action-packed excitement of full contact stock car racing while battling the field and climbing the leaderboard!
✩ Awarded ‘Best of Show’ at Macworld by iProng Magazine
"Explosions, twisted metal and enemy rivals who are out to put your car into a wall!"
The first stock car racing game on the iPhone and iPod Touch, based on the classic motion picture! As Cole Trickle, use the iPhone's accelerometer to speed your way through six style racing circuits, demolish your competition, and win the Days of Thunder Cup in Daytona!
• High Octane Racing - Draft off of the cars in front of you and "Drop the Hammer" to get a burst of speed and invincibility.
• Rivals - Advanced AI racers who will stop at nothing to take you out of the race.
• Trade Paint With Your Opponents - Crash your opponent's car and watch the carnage in slow motion.
• Earn New Speed Machines - Hunt down opponents, take them out and add their car to your garage. Unlock and collect up to 14 unique new race cars.
• Compete Through 39 Races - Covering 12 unique tracks in six different circuits: Amateur, Qualifying, Semi-Pro, Pro, Superstar, and Endurance.
• Unlock New Tracks - Progress through Story Mode and earn achievements as you progress through the game.
• Strategically Use Your Pit - Pull into the pits to refuel and repair your car.
A steady hand, lead foot and fearless drive to win will take you to Victory Lane - YOU CAN'T STOP THE THUNDER!
"Hot-shot auto racing... on the NASCAR circuit." - TouchArcade.com
Check out other great games from Freeverse and Paramount Digital Entertainment: SlotZ Racer, Flick Fishing, Flick Bowling, Moto Chaser, Burning Monkey Casino, Iron Man: Aerial Assault, Saturday Night Fever: Dance! and School of Rock!
Follow us on Twitter for announcements and game giveaways: twitter.com/freeverse
What's New in Version 1.11. Sound bug fixed
2. Improved, high resolution graphics
3. Game now uses less memory
4. Enemy cars are less aggressive