- App Store Info
DescriptionCanvas #1: by a feather
Step-by-Step painting lessons the iPhone way.
Have you ever wondered how in the world a particular painting had been made?
With Canvas, you can discover the process of creating a real painting. A renowned artist guides you at your pace through every step in the creation of works of art, from outline to finished stage. Zoom in to see every detail of every stroke. The final result can even be expanded to almost life size. The artist has added captions to the images explaining the thoughts and techniques used. In each phase, you can change the transparency of the frame and observe the evolution from the previous one. Canvas also offers a slide show with original music, so you can just sit back and watch the whole sequence.
Whether you are learning to paint or just enjoy works of art, Canvas delivers, making the most of iPhone's abilities. It's a unique experience, a new way to look at how art is made.
* Visit artist site www.manuelsosa.com for more artwork or high-quality prints.
* Contact us with suggestions, doubts or comments at email@example.com, or visit canvas.wuonm.com
- Swipe left-right to move between steps, with commentary by the artist.
- Double tap toolbar arrows to quickly go to first or last step.
- Swipe up-down to change the transparency of each stage.
- Pinch in each step to zoom in.
- Double tap to zoom 2x up to 4x of every stage. Final work can be expanded to 8x to see every brush stroke.
- Slide-show the whole sequence of the full picture or just a section.
- Turn off the music or text captions.
- Canvas #1: by a feather
- Canvas #2: through meadows
- Canvas #3: great gray owl
- Canvas #4: pines in love
* Summer promotion: free for a limited time *
What's New in Version 1.1New in 1.1 version:
- Release of Canvas #2: through meadows.
- More reliable handling of multi-touch gestures.
- Bug fixing.