- App Store Info
Plato (Greek: Plátōn, "wide, broad-shouldered") (428/427 BC –348/347 BC) was an ancient Greek philosopher, the second of thegreat trio of ancient Greeks –Socrates, Plato, originally namedAristocles, and Aristotle– who between them laid the philosophicalfoundations of Western culture. Plato was also a mathematician,writer of philosophical dialogues, and founder of the Academy inAthens, the first institution of higher learning in the westernworld. Plato is widely believed to have been a student of Socratesand to have been deeply influenced by his teacher's unjust death.Plato's brilliance as a writer and thinker can be witnessed byreading his Socratic dialogues. Some of the dialogues, letters, andother works that are ascribed to him are considered spurious. Platois thought to have lectured at the Academy, although thepedagogical function of his dialogues, if any, is not known withcertainty. They have historically been used to teach philosophy,logic, rhetoric, mathematics, and other subjects about which hewrote.
Your Mobile Apps Inc. has developed the outstanding ebook reader for iPhone. It includes following features:
* Reading Anywhere - No internet needed
* Easy Navigation - Well organized chapters
* Customizable Reading Experience - Adjustable fonts, size, text and background colors
* Night Mode - For reading in dimly lit environments
* Bookmarks - Bookmark your favorites chapters and reading progress
* Restore Last View - When re-launched, you're returned to the exact location you were last at while reading
More and more features will be added into future updates.