Leadership Vol. 4 Summaries
- Publisher: Renkara Media Group, Inc.
- Genre: Business
- Released: 9 Mar, 2010
- Size: 1.3 MB
- Price: $5.99
- App Store Info
DescriptionThese Soundview Summaries cover the books’ main points and highlights and gives you a working knowledge of the latest business practices. A Summary isn't merely a digest or excerpts strung together, it's a seamless document that reads (and holds your interest) like a magazine article. Summaries not only save you time and money; they keep you abreast of the latest ideas and techniques, and they help you decide whether a book is worth reading in its entirety.
• 5,000 word summary of each title in text format.
• 20-minute audio summary of each title available for download.
• Captures all of the key points of the original book.
• All titles have been chosen by Soundview Executive Book Summaries as among the best 30 books of the year in which they were published.
• Application remembers your current page for each summary so you don't lose your place between sessions.
• Three text sizes, including a large print size.
• Night mode can be turned on to make the text easier on your eyes in dim light conditions.
• Flip pages with the swipe of a finger or the touch of a button.
• Your current position in each audio summary is also saved between sessions.
• Built-in audio player works just like the iPod audio player.
• Volume is customizable within the application.
Leadership Vol. IV
THE ACCOUNTABLE LEADER by Brian Dive: Centered around three themes — leadership, accountability and organizational structure — this book explores what it means for managers to be held accountable at every level and argues that most leadership-related problems arise from the ineffectiveness of organizational structures that lack accountable jobs.
LEADERS AT ALL LEVELS by Ram Charan: In Leaders at All Levels, Ram Charan — prolific author and world-renowned advisor to business leaders — takes aim at the current crisis in leadership: the shortage of leaders prepared to face the complex business challenges of today. Charan offers a solution that outlines a new model for succession and leadership development.
LEADING WITH CHARACTER by John Sosik: Leading With Character offers a unique collection of fascinating stories about 25 famous leaders from business, history and pop culture such as John F. Kennedy, Brian Wilson, Rosa Parks, Joe Namath, Pat Tillman and Nelson Mandela to name a handful.
Soundview works closely with the leading business book publishers to offer summaries of the 30 best business books of the year to it’s more than 100,000 worldwide subscribers. Soundview offers summaries in print, audio and digital formats for delivery by mail and online. And now they offer topic-based summary collections designed for the iPhone® and iPod Touch®. On the web at www.summary.com.
ABOUT RENKARA MEDIA GROUP
Renkara Media Group, Inc. was founded in 2000 and is a leading provider of education and entertainment software for the iPhone and iPod Touch. Since the release of the iPhone SDK, it specializes in applications for the iPhone and iPod Touch, particularly in the development of education, entertainment, and reference products.
What's New in Version 1.4.0• Now requires iOS 4.0 or later
• Bug fixes for iOS 4