Guitar Machine - SteamPunk Guitar Tools
- App Store Info
DescriptionEssential guitar utilities, with a steam-punk themed twist! Guitar machine is the ultimate assistant for tuning, timing, and chords, for the steam-punkishly minded guitarist.
****** Now in HD for the iPhone 4 Screen! ******
****** Special Introductory Sale ******
We love Guitar Machine so much, we want to share it with everyone. For a limited time, we are offering Guitar Machine for a special introductory sale price. Get it while it's hot!
Do you want to tune your guitar and lookup chords? Do you pine for a bygone era in an alternate reality in which technology and victorian style are merged to form the ultimate in form and functionality?
Well look no further! Guitar Machine is *the* app for you!
- Simply *THE* most accurate chromatic tuner in the entire app store! No other tuning app is as accurate as this tuner, guaranteed! Beats the competition with accuracy in the sub-cent range (the human ear can almost never hear differences beyond this range, so it's perfect!).
- Auto-tuner is highly intuitive -- The UI is geared towards both chromatic tuning and string-based tuning simultaneously with a beautiful intuitive interface. The top dial allows you to tune with sub-cent precision, while the bottom 'string track-light' lets you know where you are relative to a real string (just in case your plucked string is way off). If you decide to use the string-based approach, over 40 alternate tunings are supported! Or, you can tune to ANY pitch with the chromatic tuner, with extreme accuracy.
- REVERSE chord name lookup! Now you can find out what that funky chord you just discovered is called!
- Beautiful steam-punk themed graphics
- Gorgeous sound -- professionally recorded strings and metronome instruments
- Full-featured chord dictionary
- Metronome with temp range from 30-300 BPM, and over 12 time signatures and many instruments to choose from.
COMING SOON (in Version 1.7):
- More instruments
- Even more chord variations
- More secret awesome features
Stunning graphics and top-shelf features make for a winning combination!
** Note to iPod Touch 2G and above users: To use the auto-tuner (chromatic tuner) you need to plug your earpiece+mic headset into the iPod Touch so that the microphone input is enabled, otherwise the auto-tuner won't work since the iPod Touch lacks a built-in microphone.
** Note to iPod Touch 1G users: Your device lacks audio input capabilities. No microphone means to auto-tuning is possible. You can still tune by ear using the string tuner, though, and looking up chords is always useful.
What's New in Version 1.66- NEW!! iPhone 4 RETINA display graphics! *SEE* the beauty!