Spring in Kyoto: A Picture Tour
- Publisher: Moonshine Project Corporation
- Genre: Travel
- Released: 26 Mar, 2010
- Size: 10.2 MB
- Price: $1.99
- App Store Info
Description== Healing Photos of Kyoto ==
Shinya Murata, a photographer based in Kyoto,
shares his collection of relaxing and healing
Famous sightseeing spots and lesser known gems
sought out by the photographer himself bring
the summer breeze right to your hands.
Visit us once more,
there are much to explore,
Kyoto calls you.
Feel the aura of Japan wherever you are.
As a picture frame on your desktop at home or work,
these photographs will let you escape the
flurry of everyday life for a while.
Stop and take a deep breath.
Let the city noise fade
and remember the moments past.
If you have crossed paths with Kyoto before,
you will remember fondly of the day, that place.
This app is also handy as a guide map,
as photo locations can be displayed in Google Maps.
Note: They may not be the exact shooting points.
Also, some of the locations are unknown.
Number of pictures by orientation: 50 portraits, 50 landscapes
Different works are displayed for horizontal and vertical orientations.
Healing Photos of Kyoto: http://shinyamurata.blog27.fc2.com/
* Features *
- Clock display on/off
- Display location names on/off
- Background music on/off
- Slideshow (Duration configurable)
- Display random photos
- Automatic repeat
- Landscape orientation support
- Save any photo to your Photo Album (and set as wallpaper from there)
- Smooth flick navigation
- Links to Google Maps
* How to navigate *
- Tap to show various controls including map and save buttons.
- Tap the upper edge of the screen to access the menu.
- Tap the lower edge of the screen in Manual Mode to reveal the Photo Roll.
- Tap on both sides of the screen in Manual Mode to slide right or left.
* Caution *
Network connection is required to display locations on map.
With OS 3.0 or greater, you can view maps without leaving the app.
On devices with lower OS versions, the Maps application launches
when you tap on the map button.
To adjust the sound level, please use the volume buttons of your device.
* Requirements *
- Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch
- Requires iPhone OS 2.2 or later
* Credits *
Concept and photographs by:
Moonshine Project Corporation