Chalkboard Stunts Pro
- App Store Info
Description*** New doodle theme and NOS boost now available! ***
*** Over 2 million downloads! ***
*** Unlimited gameplay with over 10,000 user created levels to play... and growing! ***
The #1 free App sensation in the AppStore, is now available in a Pro version that includes the new car and level builder upgrade packs AND new TILT controls using the accelerometer! You asked for it, and we listened!
"I've been having an absolute blast with Chalkboard Stunts... I can easily see it living a long and happy life on my iPhone."
"Featuring similar gameplay to the JellyCar series, developer Manta Research ups the ante by including a full featured level editor that not only allows you to create your own levels, but also upload them and download levels made by other players."
"Chalkboard Stunt’s gameplay is fun and entertaining... I would recommend this game to someone that wants a fun racer with nice animations and gameplay that will keep them busy for awhile."
"The near limitless potential for content and easy use of the editor makes this a title that you will find yourself returning to, time and time again."
- AppSpy.com (rated 4/5)
Chalkboard Stunts puts you in the drivers seat as you race through numerous, exciting tracks and try to get the best possible times! In addition to the built-in tracks, you can download new levels from our server. The best part is that with the integrated level editor, you can create your own tracks and then upload them for the rest of the world to enjoy!
Loops, ramps, blocks, speed zones and other pieces give you the flexibility to create fast, sweeping tracks or even intricate physics puzzles that dynamically change the layout of the track -- the possibilities are endless!
An online rating and voting system allows users to vote up their favorite levels, and with every level having its own unique global high scores, you can compete against others to see who has the fastest times.
- 25 built-in tracks, plus downloadable levels
- Realistic physics engine with dynamic object interaction
- Easy to use, in-game editor to create your own tracks
- Ability to share your creations with the rest of the world
- Local and Global high scores for every level
- Voting and rating system for online levels
- Integrated, context-sensitive help system
- Use the left and right arrow buttons to accelerate forwards or backwards.
- Use device tilt or the rotate up and down buttons to rotate while in the air, or to flip the buggy around when upside down
- Tap anywhere to jump
What's New in Version 2.1- Loops and Ramps can now be rotated in the builder!
- Bug fixes with NOS and the upgraded builder