- Publisher: Garmin Wuerzburg GmbH
- Genre: Navigation
- Released: 9 Mar, 2010
- Size: 72.2 MB
- Price: $79.99
- App Store Info
DescriptionWith NAVIGON you can turn your iPhone or iPad into a fully functional mobile navigation system. Thanks to a faithful adaptation of the menu functions, the app fits in seamlessly with the iOS operating concept.
*** Range of functions ***
- Simple, intuitive user interface
- Can be used in portrait and landscape format
- Precise spoken announcements
- Intelligent address entry
- Lane Assistant Pro
- Real Road Sign
- Speed Assistant with adjustable audio-visual warning
- NAVIGON MyRoutes
- Day and night modes for map display (automatic switching)
- 2D and 3D map display (bird’s-eye view)
- Route planning function
- Text-to-Speech (voice playback of street names)
- Extended Pedestrian Navigation using the iPhone’s internal compass
- Local Search
- Reality Scanner for POI searches with Augmented Reality
- Coordinate entry
- SOS Emergency Help
The latest HERE map material with coverage for:
France, Monaco, Andorra
Latest Map Guarantee:
Guarantees you the most up-date maps at all times! After installing the app, you will automatically have access to the latest maps from the market leader HERE
NAVIGON FreshMaps XL:
Always have the latest maps with NAVIGON FreshMaps XL! Update your device each quarter with the latest map updates from the experts. Your device will be kept right up to date and will not only include changes and additions to the road network, but also a whole load of new special destinations. This increases safety, reduces stress and saves time!
NAVIGON MyMaps allows you to carry only the country maps you currently need. Meaning you have more memory space for photos, music and other apps.
Please note the following:
Positioning your iPhone correctly in the vehicle is very important to ensure optimal GPS reception! We recommend that you use the NAVIGON Design Car Kit for the iPhone, which includes both a designer suction pad holder and a car charger, enabling you to charge your iPhone during the journey. Available from specialist retailers or from the NAVIGON shop directly at www.navigon.com!
Should you experience GPS reception problems with your iPhone, please refer to the FAQ on our website:www.navigon.com.
Allowing GPS to run in the background for extended periods can lead to a significant reduction in battery life.
Whether in the car, by bike or on foot, NAVIGON hopes you have fun navigating.
What's New in Version 2.9- Optimized for the new display resolutions of iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Simplified muting of voice announcements
- Sending a Glympse is now also possible using WhatsApp
- Departure date and time can be set individually in Urban Guidance
- Mobile Alert Live: After passing a mobile speed cam the current and maximum allowed speed will be displayed
- The icon for speed camera reporting can be disabled
- Several minor UI improvements and bug fixes