- App Store Info
DescriptionDid you know that according to a theory, water molecules had a memory, too?
Well, in this case, it is your memory that matters, and Fluid Mimiro challenges you with a twist on a classical memory game. The aim is to remember the increasing sequence of bubbles on the flowing torrent of colorful waters, each representing a note in the Chromatic scale on C.
Fluid Mimiro offers you:
- Beautifully transforming interface at each transition with color changes, flowing background and simple game graphics.
- Simple interface, which let's you navigate through screens elegantly.
- Number of bubbles per difficulty level gives you 4, 8 and 13 notes: C diminished seventh, C minor scale and chromatic scale on C. Not only the resulting tunes are always in harmony, but also you can try to memorize the positions and the notes at the same time.
- Scoring system awards not only perfection but also speed, the faster you repeat, the more points you get.
- Free Play mode turns the game mode off so that you can play with the bubbles as if your iPhone were a one octave polyphonic instrument.
Play Fluid Mimiro and see how beautiful a simple game can become.
What's New in Version 1.0.1Due to an unforeseen legal issue, it came to my attention that regular words in English dictionary might be copyrighted. This update does not contain any changes in terms of application performance, but it is a name change to resolve the current conflict.
I like the new name better, after all.