Modern Combat: Sandstorm HD
- App Store Info
DescriptionThe benchmark for realistic modern war games now arrives on iPad!
**Touch Arcade: “An excellent game that raises the bar of what is to be expected of future first person shooters.”
**iLounge’s Editor’s Choice Game of the Year
Acclaimed for its exemplary design & controls, this action-thriller pushes the limits even further, with optimized iPad controls and lifelike, high-definition graphics.
Modern Combat: Sandstorm will plunge you into the heart of modern war. Assigned to Operation Sandstorm, your duty is to locate and annihilate a new terrorist cell setting up shop and recruiting foreign insurgents in a remote desert hot spot. This jarring first person shooter will equip you with the most sophisticated and powerful modern day weapons.
CONTROLS BUILT FOR iPad
- A quick pinch on-screen switches to the Sniper or Ironsight view for extra precision
- Slide two fingers on the screen to throw grenades
- A fully customizable interface, in addition to the 3 basic control schemes
AN IMMERSIVE MILITARY EXPERIENCE
- 10 missions set in varied Middle Eastern environments including a city, hospital, sewer, port, lab and training camp
- Full 3D battlefields rendered in high-definition graphics
- Cinematic cut-scenes, voice-overs and true-to-life situations
COMBAT INTENSITY AT ITS PEAK
- Authentic, advanced weapons: 2 assault rifles, a sniper rifle, RPG, shotgun, submachine gun, light machine gun, explosive grenades, flashbang grenades, and a heavy machine gun mounted on a moving 4X4
- Unlock weapons as you level up, and use munitions from fallen foes
- iPad-exclusive mini-map deepens the tactical dimension
- Local and Online multiplayer
- 1-4 player Deathmatch or Team Deathmatch on 3 Multiplayer maps
- Play with other fans around the world through Gameloft LIVE!
War is hell. Step inside.
Follow the official Twitter account to get more info about the game: http://twitter.com/Modern_combat/
Also available from Gameloft on the iPad: Asphalt 5, Real Soccer 2010, N.O.V.A. - Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance, NFL 2010, Dungeon Hunter and Let's Golf!
Certain apps allow you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third party advertisements that may redirect you to a third party site.