- App Store Info
DescriptionMinesweeper Boom! is a fun minesweeper game for iPad with 13 board sizes and 6 bomb levels, with quick access buttons to play the 3 classic Minesweeper boards of Beginner, Intermediate and Expert. View and graph your stats and share them on Facebook.
** We are working on an update that uses Twitter OpenAuth login method. When that version is ready we will re-enable Twitter posting functionality. **
Find all safe areas in a mine field, without touching any bombs. Suspected bomb locations can be flagged and are safe to touch while flagged. If you do touch a bomb, then it's game over and try again!
- Play in any orientation.
- A first-touch will never reveal a bomb!
- Use the double tap to reveal option to avoid accidental reveals.
- Press and hold to flag suspected bomb locations (now with shorter time option).
- Your friends play Boom! too? You can publish your wins with screenshots to your Facebook wall for the world to see.
- Don't like hearing a particular sound? Disable it! You can enable and disable individual sound effects.
- Game preferences, states and statistics and current game in progress are saved on exit and restored on game start.
- Statistics of the games played are saved. For each board size and difficulty level the wins, losses and best times (with 3bv for that time) are kept and displayed in Boom!'s statistics screen.
- Graphs of your game times and difficulties can be viewed and uploaded to Facebook.
- Tap a numbered cell with the correct number of flags around it to reveal surrounding cells, for a faster style of playing.
Become a Boom! fan on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Boom-Minesweeper/44339079370) and let us know what you think!
Follow Boom! on Twitter: http://twitter.com/minesweeperboom
Any issues or requests use the email button on the settings & statistics displays in the game or email helpme at playspel dot com.
Ignore the review by Bigdog002 since the functionality asked for has been included since a few version ago. Bigdog002 asked for tapping a numbered cell with the correct number of flags around it to reveal surrounding cells.
What's New in Version 1.2.3Fixed "Crazy" bomb-level preference bug.
Temporarily removed Twitter posting functionality which is currently broken, this will be restored in the next version (v1.3.0).