Priority Matrix for iPad - Manage Effectively
- App Store Info
DescriptionPriority Matrix helps managers succeed through productization and focus.
Priority Matrix works and syncs across all platforms. Prioritize visually across all platforms with our unique approach that keeps you focused on the important things, because time spent doing the wrong thing is time wasted.
PC Magazine Top 100 iPad Apps 3 years in a row.
We know that you have a lot to do, and sometimes, you can drop the ball if you don't have your priorities straight. Don't sweat though --- Priority Matrix helps you make sense of what is critical and immediate in a simple, easy to use application that syncs with what you already use today.
Seamless automatic sync between all your devices, support for photo and file attachments, project sharing and collaboration, email and calendar integrations. These are just some of features that helps you get things done -- try Priority Matrix, watch our videos, and learn how you can get better at doing at you do best.
There are millions of ways to use Priority Matrix. For example, one way to use it might be:
- Quadrant 1 - Critical - DO NOW
- Quadrant 2 - Critical - DO LATER
- Quadrant 3 - Delegate
- Quadrant 4 - Inbox
Here are just some of the features that come standard in Priority Matrix:
- Free cloud sync between iPad, iPhone, Mac, Windows (paying customers can access all platforms)
- Master List gives you your daily and weekly action items
- Email reports can be generated on the fly
- Daily and weekly reports across all your projects and responsibilities
- Track progress effort, start dates, due dates, completion date
- Set recurring tasks
- Visualize everything. Use icons, percentage completion, colors to communicate your priority.
- Create templates with quadrant colors, project items that can be saved and shared
- Drag and drop interface means you can reprioritize tasks, change quadrant size, move items between projects with ease
You can use this iOS version absolutely free -- and only when you're ready, try our in-app upgrade to the Priority Matrix PRO Version, so that you can:
- Share projects & delegate tasks
- Get daily reports on joint projects
- Get weekly reports on joint projects
- Track traceability of your tasks and projets
- Reply to delegation email to update task
- Per item comment system
- Get team capabilities enabled for existing email for all supported platforms
- Project tags for iOS
- Ability to archive projects
- Ability to attach multiple files and photos to tasks (take a snapshot!)
The in-app upgrade includes two subscription options:
- Priority Matrix Team Upgrade monthly ($9.99 USD)
- Priority Matrix Team Upgrade annually ($99.99 USD)
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings through iTunes after purchase.
Subscribing to Priority Matrix Pro Version add benefits previously described. Canceling your subscription will also cancel those benefits.
Don't forget to check our award winning productivity blog for management tips: www.appfluence.com/productivity
Learn more about everything we do: http://www.appfluence.com
Privacy information: http://www.appfluence.com/privacy
Email us: [email protected]
What's New in Version 3.5.42What's going on? Here's what's going on: We aim to update our app every month. Download our regular updates to get the latest and greatest, keep up with any bug fixes and enjoy the new features.
In this version, we added a control to quickly change the display mode, fixed a couple of crashes and made the subscription renewal process smoother.