Galaxy Control 2 Lite
- Publisher: TopLineSoft Systems
- Genre: Entertainment
- Released: 1 Apr, 2010
- Size: 10.3 MB
- Price: FREE!
- App Store Info
DescriptionNEXT-GENERATION PATH-DRAWING GAME.
The game "Galaxy Control 2" is similar to "Flight Control" and other path-drawing games but "Galaxy Control 2" is more sophisticated game. The player of "Galaxy Control 2" is controlling spaceship traffic in some planetary system. The goal of the game is landing spaceships on proper planet with color matching spaceship's color, preventing collisions between spaceships, avoiding asteroids and staying away from the Sun. The spaceships in the game are capable to destroy asteroids by missiles. The planets are constantly moving by rotating around the sun. It is allowed to lose five spaceships in one game before the game is over. The player can select "Easy" or "Hard" game level and also select from three to seven planets present in the game.
* Astounding graphics: 3D planets and asteroids, burning sun, realistic explosions etc.
* Realistic sounds and several alternating music tracks on background.
* Random generation of planetary configuration for each game.
* Increase of game complexity.
* Danger warnings.
* Random asteroids with trajectory indication.
* Selection of "Easy" or "Hard" game levels (with/without planet and asteroid tracking lines).
* Selection among five planetary configurations providing different number of planets (from 3 to 7 planets in the game).
* Five spaceships can be lost before the game ends.
* Saving best game result.
* Missiles can be launched from spaceships to destroy asteroids.
* Continuation for already drawn path lines.
* Auto-Save and Auto-Restore (game can be closed anytime and next time the game starts it automatically restores state of play where it was interrupted).
* Game pause/resume.
What's New in Version 1.9* Easy and hard game difficulty levels are added.
* Three-to-eight planet configurations selection is implemented.
* A number of bugs are fixed.