Wind Seeker: 3D Augmented Reality Wind Visualizer
- App Store Info
DescriptionProvides a FLAT VIEW COMPASS and an AUGMENTED REALITY 3-D VIEW showing the local wind and weather conditions with animated wind vectors. Also has a searchable MAP VIEW allowing you to view up-to-date local and world weather station data.
As requested by many users, you can now set any location of your choosing via map search, and browse the map to see weather conditions anywhere around the world
- Aviators, Sailors, Surfers, Windsurfers, Kite Flyers, Cyclists, Fire Fighters, Weather Hobbyists and any other outdoor enthusiasts
- Compass view showing animated wind vectors for nearest weather stations with wind, temperature and humidity readings
- 3-D augmented reality view with animated wind vectors
- List of local observation stations (up to 10 nearest), from which any may be selected for individual wind viewing
- Map view of all local stations with weather arrows showing direction, speed and temperature
- Uses official Bureau of Meteorology data within Australia, and NOAA metar data (from airports) for rest of world
- The compass accuracy depends on having an undistorted magnetic field around your device. If you use it close to metallic objects or electrical equipment, directional accuracy may be impaired.
What's New in Version 4.3v4.3
* Optimized for iPad Pro, including split-view support
* Minor app layout changes