FREE Full Screen Private Browsing for iPhone & iPad
- App Store Info
Description• The #1 ranked Private Browser for iPhone and iPad •
• OVER 5 MILLION USERS •
Finally, you can view all your websites PRIVATELY and in FULL SCREEN for FREE! This is the simple, no frills web browser you've been waiting for.
• TOTAL PRIVACY WHILE BROWSING
• BLAZING FAST
• FULL SCREEN (13% MORE VIEWING AREA)
and: COMPLETELY FREE!
How it works:
- History, Cookies, Bookmarks, All completely deleted when you exit the app. No one will know where you've been.
- Uses EVERY SINGLE PIXEL available to show websites in BEAUTIFUL FULL SCREEN! That's 13% more viewing area than standard Safari! Thanks to hiding of Status bars and auto hiding of all navigation controls when required.
- Same back end safari browsing engine which means maximum speed, security, and reliability. Familiar Interface.
In addition this app is COMPLETELY FREE and works on iPhone, iPod and iPAD! so get it now and start browsing those websites in beautiful full screen without anyone knowing where you've been!
Some other features and Details:
- Portrait and Landscape mode support.
- Orientation Locking Support for iPad.
- Similar UI to Safari.
- Hidden status bar to make more space.
- Overlay controls to maximise screen real-estate.
- Safari based backend engine.
- HD Video streaming.
- Lightning fast startup and shutdown.
- Lean app leads to fastest possible page loading.
- Always starts in ask/google search home.
- Even while multitasking.
- No auto suggest or auto-fill in.
- Very discrete icon and presentation.
- Completely FREE (and no annoying ads bar!)
- Tiny download so you can get it quickly.
What's New in Version 3.7-= V3.7 =-
- Fixed address bar landscape orientation on iPad
-= V3.6 =-
-= V3.5 =-
- Fixed landscape orientation alignment
- Improved loading speed
- New localizations in thai and portuguese
-= V3.4 =-
- Fixed alignment issue in the Bookmarks page
- Improved update notifications
- Improved UI animations
-= V3.3 =-
- Retina display icons
- Added ability to change search engine from App Settings
- Default search engine set to Ask.com if no search engine was manually selected in settings
-= V3.2 =-
- Fixed a crash issue
-= V3.0 =-
- Fixed a issue with scroll bar display location
- Fixed a issue dealing with suggestions
-= V2.9 =-
- Fixed a bug on iPad version that causes app to crash when accessing bookmarks
-= V2.8 =-
- iOS 7 Update
- Unified URL Bar
- Improved performance
-= V2.7 =-
- iPhone 5 Full Screen Support
-= V2.5 =-
- Even faster speed than before via optimised ARC code and new LLVM compiler
-= V2.4 =-
- Fixed rare crash for some sites
- Added HD iPad Icon
-= V2.3 =-
- Fixed status bar white gap after watching videos then rotating device.
- url field auto capitalisation switched off
-= V2.2 =-
- Fixed iPad bookmark delete issue
- Improved memory management
-= V2.1 =-
- Added button glow when tapping buttons
- Fixed issue with saving bookmarks
- Rearranged UI slightly
- Reduced download size slightly
-= V2.0 =-
- Fixed scrolling issue with iOS 4.3.1
- Fixed History Tracking
- Improved Speed
-= V1.9 =-
- Fixed minor bookmark issue
- Support for iPod Touch 1G and iPhone 3.0
-= V1.8 =-
- Fixed crash for iPhone 3 pre 3.2 OS devices
-= V1.7 =-
- Fixed iOS 3.x compatibility