TV Grid Listings - XMLTV Viewer
- App Store Info
DescriptionTV Grid Listings allows you to import an XMLTV file and view TV listings data in an easy-to-use TV grid format.
• This app does not provide TV listings data. It displays XMLTV data that you must provide and import into the app. XMLTV is an XML-based file format for TV listings.
• A Wi-Fi connection is required to import XMLTV data.
• Your .xml file must be uncompressed and located on your Wi-Fi local area network.
• It's important to make sure that:
1) Both your iOS device and your desktop computer are connected to the same main Wi-Fi network (not the guest network).
2) Your Wi-Fi router options are set to allow clients on your Wi-Fi network to communicate with each other.
3) Your firewall or other software is not blocking access to the port in the URL listed in the XMLTV import window in the app. In most cases, this will be port 8888, but the port may vary depending on your computer configuration.
- Universal support for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
- Supports portrait and landscape orientation on all devices
- Import XMLTV file over your Wi-Fi connection
- View TV listings offline without internet (after XMLTV import)
- View a 2 or 3-hour grid in portrait mode
- View a 3-hour grid in landscape mode
- Navigate by channel, date, and time
- Jump easily to the current time or primetime
- View detailed information for each show
- View upcoming episodes
- Search for shows by title
- Set a color to quickly identify new shows
- Set colors for each show category
- Display only shows for a certain category
- Set the font size for iPad (small or large)
- Lock the screen orientation
What's New in Version 2.3v2.3: Adjusted font positioning for iOS 7
v2.2: Updated for iOS 7