Roswell Fighter HD
- Publisher: GameLab Innovation Center
- Genre: Entertainment
- Released: 8 May, 2010
- Size: 71.2 MB
- Price: $1.99
- App Store Info
Description!! It's Father's Day !!
From now until the 29th June we lowered the price for Roswell Fighter!
Get the Award winning, amazing looking game now!
This is the amazing arcade shooter every one is waiting for! Gorgeous HD pixel art with addictive gameplay - GET IT NOW!
Roswell Fighter is the ultimate classic arcade style shooter with improved and fresh game-play.
Tons of aliens wait for you! And don't forget Mother Earth is in danger – so be fast and blow up everything in this beautiful mixed 2D/3D environment. Roswell Fighter will charm you with its great 50’s style art and music!
The game-play starts classic but will get more and more challenging over time while you face totally new and innovative game features. Mini-games and huge bosses will force your adrenalin to the limit.
* classic shoot’em up with tons of new game-play elements,
* amazing retro style (you will love the 50’s style art),
* breathtaking 2D and 3D graphics,
* tons of upgrades, special weapons and bombs,
* 3 difficulty modes,
* 2 control types (Accelerometer and Touch controls)
* 11 huge levels + 1 bonus level
* great 50’s soundtrack
* over 40 different enemies with individual move patterns to fight!
* 7 huge bosses
* interactive environment
* Online Highscores (OpenFeint)
Nodpad.com: "Roswell Fighter really shines is in its presentation and game play."
nodpad.com : "The creators obviously understand that the best way to avoid monotony is simply not to be monotonous."
ThePortableGamer.com: " Good classic fun for the iPhone…Guns, bi-planes, falling meteors, and alien ships — what’s not to like!?!”
Touchreviews.net: "Adrenalin pumping fun."
AppSpy.com: “If you grew up spending hard earned dollars on arcade games like Galaga, then you’ll want to give Roswell Fighter a look at.”
AppSafari.com “Easy to learn but difficult to master.”
Email us feedback and support:
What's New in Version 1.2- some little bug fixes
- should load now a little bit faster