Crystalline - Shimmer Effects Processor
- App Store Info
Description*ON SALE 50% - GET THE COMPLETE HOLDERNESS FX BUNDLE!*
See "More Apps By This Developer" or search for "Holderness FX Bundle".
Crystalline is a shimmer reverb/delay effect for Audiobus and Inter-app audio. Create synth-like tones and textures from almost any sound source, perfect for guitar, vocals, synths, sound design and more.
Crystalline is capable of a wide range of sounds, including classic "shimmer" effects from the 80's, unique pitch shifted delays and lush reverbs. Crystalline is a highly creative and unique effects processor.
Guitarists can plug their instrument into an audio interface such as the Apogee Jam and get the elusive shimmer reverb tone they've been searching for.
Crystalline supports Core MIDI via the Camera Connection kit, USB MIDI interfaces, Virtual MIDI and WiFi connections. The MIDI Learn function lets you easily assign your MIDI controller's knobs and sliders to control Crystalline's effect parameters.
Here's what users are saying:
"Wow Holy Cow! Guitarism 12- string into Crystalline and I thought it sounded like 'Under the Milky Way Tonight'. I can't think of an instrument that would not sound fantastic with Crystalline. IGrand, Galileo, Sunrizer(holy another cow!), IPolySix all sounded like awesomeness." - NoiseHorse (Audiobus forum)
"Crystalline isn't what I was looking for many years... IT'S MUCH MORE!!! I just can't stop using it!!! By far, the best effect for guitar I've used in my life!!! Thanks again!!!" - Leonardo Leite De Castro (user)
"This app is amazing at creating textures.i love it!! Thanks a lot for your work and ideas Holderness Media!"
- Flo26 (Audiobus forum)
For more info visit http://crystallineapp.com.
Crystalline features two distinct modes:
PERFORM and TWEAK.
● PERFORM mode is focused around four XY touch pads. Touch to control DELAY TIME, FEEDBACK, REVERB and LOW PASS independently for left and right channels.
● TWEAK mode features large expressive sliders and additional effect parameters, allowing you to fine tune your sound.
In addition to Audiobus and Inter-app Audio support, Crystalline can also process external instruments such as guitar, voice and synths by connecting a microphone or professional audio interface such as the Apogee Jam, ONE, or any iOS compatible USB audio interface. Guitarists can use our effects live by connecting the output of their audio interface to an amp.
For more info and video demos visit: http://crystallineapp.com
Check out our entire FX series including Caramel, Echo Pad, Stereo Designer and Swoopster!
● requires iOS 7.0 or later
● iPad Mini/iPad 2 or newer
● Audiobus 2 compatible (Effect, Input, state saving)
● Inter-App audio compatible (effect node)
● Compatible with DAW apps such as Auria, Cubasis, and Garageband
● compatible with USB audio interfaces
● Core MIDI compatible
● Control Left and Right channel delay time, feedback, reverb and more.
● 16 delay modes for a wide variety of pitch shifted delay effects
● Multiple stereo output modes including Wide Stereo, Cross Feedback, Stereo Tremolo and Sum to Mono.
● Huge range of ambient sound effects possible, from beautiful shimmering reverbs to dissonant, metallic delays.
● Audiobus 2 compatible with state saving
● Inter-app Audio compatible
● Core MIDI compatible, works with any MIDI controller via MIDI Learn
Crystalline works with just about any professional iOS compatible USB audio interfaces. Here is a list of interfaces that have been tested and verified to be compatible:
● Apogee Jam
● Apogee Mic
● Apogee ONE for iPad/Mac
● Apogee DUET for iPad/Mac
● Apogee QUARTET for iPad/Mac
● iRig HD
● iRig iMic
● Focusrite Scarlett series (*requires USB hub)
● Focusrite iTrack Dock
● Alesis io2
● Alesis IO Dock
● Behringer UCA202
● many more
What's New in Version 1.1.1If you love Crystalline, please take a moment to leave a review/rating on the AppStore, it really helps!
• minor bugfix for iOS 8