- App Store Info
DescriptionBefuddled HD is a new, single-player word game designed for the touch interface of the iPad. With no time limits and up to five tile types, strategy becomes the name of the game. Form up to 16 letter words using only one tile type at a time.
Instant save and reload lets you play for hours or stop and return at a moment's notice. No waiting for other players or endless intro screens.
Befuddled HD delivers all-new graphics and a customized interface with support for up to 9 simultaneous game boards and 10 different special abilities, all available with a single touch.
An optional add-on brings 5 new games, each with their own rules. Play Alphabet Mode where you must use all letters to level up, or Kid-Friendly Mode, letting a younger audience spell words without worrying about where the letters are on the board.
- A dictionary of over 400,000 words
- Game Center achievments
- Offline high scores
- Tracked word stats
- 3 game difficulties, 8 with add-on
- Help and tutorial screens
- Multiple game boards at once
- Quick save and load
- Dictionary look-up before you spell
- 10 special abilities including Bomb and Scramble
- Colorful graphics and animations
- Satisfying clinking sounds
Contact us at email@example.com with any questions or problems!
What's New in Version 1.2- Updated to work great with iOS 8!
- Improved board and tile graphics for the latest Retina iPads
- Achievements & Leaderboards in Game Center