Emoticons for MMS Messaging - EMMS
- App Store Info
DescriptionSome lovely emoticons, Do you want them to send to a friend's phone?
Want to surprise a friend!
Would like to show off your creativity!
Want to live full of fun!
Come on, “Emoticons for MMS Messaging” give you a broad imagination.
When friends receive the MMS that you created, will be very curious, how did you do this.
Emoticons for MMS Messaging, called EMMS
- There are 460 emoticons to choose
- Use MMS to send emoticons and puzzles
- Other phone models can correctly receive emoticons, not garbled
- Provide more creative puzzle
- Create innovative puzzles
- Automatically save the data at any time
- Installation Emoji keyboard
- Sent to Email
- Saved into the photos album
- Quick Add, Quick Save, Quick Send
- Add the Enter button. Supply a gap for Emoji keyboard
- Easy feedback, because we attach importance to the user experience and advice
- Tap right button, choose a nice puzzles
- Or tap the + button to create a new. Give full play to your imagination
- Tap Copy to MMS
- Open the MMS interface, tap the edit box, then paste
- Selecting recipients, tap Send
About Emoji keyboard
- Built-in keyboard that provides 460 emoticons
- When you can access internet, run EMMS will automatically install the keyboard
- Tap Emoji Help button, and learning to use the Emoji
- This APP does not provide free service to send MMS
- You should be self-configured MMS service to send and receive MMS
What is MMS?
- Multimedia Messaging Service (MMS) is a new standard in mobile messaging.
- Like SMS (Short Messaging Service), MMS is a way to send a message from one mobile to another.
- The difference is that MMS can include not just text, but also sound, images and video.
- MMS (Multimedia Messaging Service) is now available to AT&T customers on the following iPhone models:
- iPod can use Email functions.MMS can not work in iPod.
- Enabling MMS on iPhone 3G and iPhone 3GS
Please visit URL： http://support.apple.com/kb/HT3880