- Publisher: mathHeartCode UG(haftungsbeschraenkt)
- Genre: Board
- Released: 15 May, 2010
- Size: 10.9 MB
- Price: FREE!
- App Store Info
DescriptionAre you tired of playing silly little 2D games on your iPhone?
Well I was, so i've created a game that requires strategy, tactical finesse and planning and enables you to utilize a 100 percent controllable 3D camera, a challenging campaign, compete with your friends and have a great time!
- extremely detailed 3D models
- a freely movable and zoomable battlefield in full 3D
- compare your performance to your friends and earn achievements in Open Feint
- play against a sophisticated AI or friends on your own device
- infinite amount of random Battlefields for unending tactical Fun
- a free sample of 2 special scenarios and 3 challenging campaign missions
Indie Development from Gamers for Gamers, I hope you enjoy it!
This is the lite version, if you want more, feel free to check out the full one!
"A challenging tactical experience to enjoy."
What's New in Version 1.4* if users mistaps units or tiles slightly and taps an empty tile instead, tactica guesses the correct tile to be tapped now!
* AI-Movement is now shown step by step, with little arrows indicating movement
* performance-optimization for the calculation of which tiles are connected to a base, therefore responsiveness to taps should have increased a lot
* many small 3D performance tricks added, so overall 3D Drawing performance should have increased by about 50%
* small Infoviews now rotate in the same way the main view does
* the tile an activated unit is standing on is now blinking
* new Icon
* a new achievement for completing 10 random missions with at least medium AI
* if a Unit is activated, buttons that aren’t tappable anymore disappear
* campaign and random mission menu now remember their state
* tiles that aren't connected and therefore don't reap income now look like their light is turned off
* the "Your Turn" button now is smaller and don't has to be touched to go away
* some information for players that they need lvl3 units to kill a base, especially for lvl 2 where this is necessary to do
* apparently the unoccupied brown tiles weren't visible with low brightness so I increased their brightness