PokerCruncher for iPad - Advanced - Poker Odds Calculator
- App Store Info
DescriptionThe App Store's top Texas Hold'em odds calculator.
"... incredibly powerful tool ... must-have application." -- PokerSoftware.com
"... essentially functions as an advanced version of the PC’s PokerStove application." -- Bluff Magazine
Take your game to the next level with PokerCruncher, an advanced professional-level **hand ranges** odds calculator that goes beyond even PokerStove.
--> Super fast and easy to use for basic hand matchups.
--> Advanced features like hand ranges and Deal-To-Flop and flop texture analysis for serious strategy analysis.
Most odds apps are nowhere as powerful as PokerCruncher. Some don't even support random hands (let alone hand ranges), some don't let you enter cards for multiple players, some make an incomplete attempt at hand ranges, …
PokerCruncher is the full real deal, more powerful than even the PC's PokerStove application, and has a clean and easy-to-use interface.
Start using PokerCruncher today to improve your game and your results!
--- Redesigned and Improved for iPad ---
A one big "mission control screen" UI design. Portrait and landscape modes.
*** iPhone, iPad, and Mac(Expert) versions available ***
Recent Notable Updates:
* Some new Deal-To-Flop stats, e.g. TopPair, MiddlePair, BottomPair.
Many more great reviews on our TwoPlusTwo forum thread (400+ posts).
(See our website for links.)
Note: Tutorial on our website.
Our Tutorial gives thorough explanations of this app's features, which may help you get the most out of this advanced odds app.
--- Completely General ---
Up to 10 players, with specific cards, random/unknown cards, or hand ranges for each player. Dead cards, %age's or n:1 odds, …
--- Fully General Hand Ranges ---
Poker is a game of incomplete information; we need to put our opponents on **ranges of hands**. PokerCruncher surpasses even PokerStove's features, e.g. range equity breakdown heat maps and hand combo stats. Full grid of all 169 starting hands, top x% of hands slider, extensive built-in hand ranges, save/load and export/import hand ranges, …
--- Deal-To-Flop and Flop Texture Analysis ---
--- Many Stats ---
Hand type stats (odds for making OnePair, TwoPair, etc.), flop hit stats, odds for flopping draws and combination draws, OnePair breakdown stats, …
--- Tutorial ---
If thinking in terms of hand ranges and flop texture analysis (techniques advanced players and pros use) are new to you, no problem, we've written a **Tutorial** to get you started.
Continual improvement for 5+ years: 40+ iOS version updates.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
+ Runs locally on device, internet connection not needed
+ Fast Monte Carlo simulation, complete enumeration for some common cases
+ Completely general tool, e.g. up to 10 players
+ Specific cards, random/unknown cards, fully general hand ranges, for each player
+ Generate random player and board cards to set up what-if and test scenarios
+ Dead cards
+ Fold/Un-Fold players
+ Save/load and export/import scenarios (hands) and hand ranges
+ %age's or n:1 odds
+ Clean and crisp retina card graphics
+ A one big "mission control screen" UI design
+ Portrait and landscape modes
Please see the Tutorial for a full description of all of the features.
App Store reviews are greatly appreciated, thank you.
Also please check out our companion app "Tournament Cruncher" (ICM).
What's New in Version 7.1.1Maintenance update: small improvements and fixes, nothing major. Details below.
Thanks for your recent new app reviews! If you like PokerCruncher please consider rating/reviewing it (or updating your rating to this new version). Thanks for your support.
* Clarify the “Import Scenario” feature’s instructions: the text that you’re importing must be in PokerCruncher scenario text format.
* Reword hand range setting “Rng%age:CardRemovalEffect” to “View Card Removal Effect”.
* Terminology: say “combo” when referring to ranges’ hand combos, not “combination”.
* When a view isn’t available/applicable, e.g., Hand Range Editor View when a board card is selected (tapped), show text “Hand Range Editor View” in place of the view in the UI, instead of text “Hand Range Editor View: Not Available”. The “Not Available” wording made it look like the view/feature is an add-on feature to some people.
* Fix a small bug in the InsideStraightDraw Deal-To-Flop stat (was having minor effect).
* Call the app “PokerCruncher - Advanced” in ViewScenarioText, etc., not just “PokerCruncher”. This helps clarify the app for example in comparison to the Mac version which is now “PokerCruncher - Expert”.