PokerCruncher for iPad - Advanced - Poker Odds Calculator
- App Store Info
DescriptionThe App Store's top Texas Hold'em odds calculator.
The full iPad experience of PokerCruncher.
Take your game to the next level with PokerCruncher, an advanced professional-level hand ranges and flop texture analysis Texas Hold'em odds calculator that goes well beyond even PokerStove.
*** Pay once and enjoy forever ***
No in-app purchases/fees.
Continual improvement (7+ years).
*** New: Tutorial and videos on our website ***
"... incredibly powerful tool ... must-have application."
"... essentially functions as an advanced version of the PC’s PokerStove application."
-- Bluff Magazine
Note on app versions and pricing:
The iPad and iPhone versions of PokerCruncher-Advanced are separate apps/purchases. To make it easier to buy both versions, their prices have been reduced from $12.99 (USD) (iPad version) and $9.99 (USD) (iPhone version).
--> Super fast and easy to use for basic hand matchups.
--> Advanced features like hand ranges, Deal-To-Flop, flop texture analysis, and many stats for serious strategy analysis.
--> Tutorial, videos.
Most poker odds calc apps are nowhere as powerful as PokerCruncher. Some don't even support random hands (let alone hand ranges), some don't let you enter cards for multiple players, some make an incomplete attempt at hand ranges, …
PokerCruncher is the full real deal, more powerful than even the PC's PokerStove application, and has a clean and easy-to-use interface.
Start using PokerCruncher today to improve your game and your results!
--- Redesigned and Improved for iPad ---
A one big "mission control screen" UI design. Portrait and landscape modes. Stat histogram bars. And more.
iPhone, iPad, and Mac(Expert) versions available
Many more great reviews on our TwoPlusTwo forum thread (hundreds of posts), and by poker experts, pros, and coaches.
(See our website.)
--- Completely General ---
Up to 10 players, with specific cards, random/unknown cards, or hand ranges for each player. Dead cards, %age's or n:1 odds, …
--- Fully General Hand Ranges ---
Poker is a game of incomplete information; we need to put our opponents on **ranges of hands**. PokerCruncher surpasses even PokerStove's features, e.g. range equity breakdown heat maps and hand combo stats. Full grid of all 169 starting hands, top x% of hands slider, extensive built-in hand ranges, save/load and export/import hand ranges, select suits and hand combos (weights) in hand ranges, …
--- Deal-To-Flop and Flop Texture Analysis ---
--- Many Stats ---
Hand type stats (OnePair, TwoPair, etc.), flop hit stats, odds for flopping draws and combination draws, OnePair breakdown stats, …
Save/Load and Export/Import Scenarios (Hands) and Hand Ranges
--- Tutorial and Videos ---
If thinking in terms of hand ranges and flop texture analysis (techniques advanced players and pros use) are new to you, no problem, see the PokerCruncher Tutorial and videos on our website.
See our website for our strong 7+ year free app update history.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
GENERAL AND OTHER FEATURES:
+ Runs locally on device, internet connection not needed
+ Fast Monte Carlo simulation, complete enumeration for some common cases
+ Completely general tool, e.g. up to 10 players
+ Specific cards, random/unknown cards, fully general hand ranges, for each player
+ Generate random player and board cards to set up what-if and test scenarios
+ Dead cards
+ Fold/Un-Fold players
+ %age's or n:1 odds
+ A one big "mission control screen" UI design
+ Portrait and landscape modes
+ Stat histogram bars
+ New, modern UI theme
Please see the PokerCruncher Tutorial and videos on our website for a full description of all of the features.
App Store reviews are greatly appreciated, thank you.
Also please check out our companion app Tournament Cruncher (ICM).
What's New in Version 9.2.1Improvements to the range grid, and some small/minor bug fixes.
1) Improvements to range grid’s cell selection look and behavior and add/remove cells behavior.
* Selected cells are now indicated by dimming the cells (the old method was to color selected cells orange). Using dimming lets us see the cells’ underlying color e.g. yellow (added to the range) or non-yellow (not added). Also, a small percentage of new users thought that the old orange color means “added” because it’s a bright/strong color; using dimming (which is more subdued) better conveys just “selected” not added.
* If the “Auto-Add Range Grid Cells” setting is on, a single-tap behaves as a toggle i.e. add/remove.
* Keep all of the currently selected cells selected after adding/removing cells (instead of keeping just one cell selected). Lets you see which cells were affected by the add/remove, and lets you do another operation on the (same) selected cells.
2) Calculation: Take folded players who have hand ranges into account in all cases. They weren’t being taken into account when no active player (non-folded player) has a hand range. But they (correctly) were being taken into account when an active player (non-folded player) has a hand range, which is the normal usage scenario, so this wasn’t a serious bug.
This is an important and differentiating feature of PokerCruncher. The ranges of players who have folded out of the hand (select the player, then tap “Menu” —> “Fold Selected Player” button) can affect the hands and ranges and equities/stats of the active players (non-folded players), and PokerCruncher lets you model this effect of the folded players in your scenario.
3) Fix an edge-case error-scenario calculation bug: show an error message correctly without crashing if there are no active players (all players have folded). This is a degenerate edge-case that was always being handled correctly in the iPhone version of this app, and is now fixed in the iPad version.
===== App Reviews =====
App Store reviews help PokerCruncher succeed and get even better, and are greatly appreciated, thank you!
-RJ, PokerCruncher, LLC