PokerCruncher for iPad - Advanced - Poker Odds Calculator
- App Store Info
DescriptionThe App Store's top Texas Hold'em odds calculator.
*** New, modern UI theme ***
"... incredibly powerful tool ... must-have application." -- PokerSoftware.com
"... essentially functions as an advanced version of the PC’s PokerStove application." -- Bluff Magazine
Take your game to the next level with PokerCruncher, an advanced professional-level **hand ranges** odds calculator that goes beyond even PokerStove.
--> Super fast and easy to use for basic hand matchups.
--> Advanced features like hand ranges and Deal-To-Flop and flop texture analysis for serious strategy analysis.
Most poker odds calc apps are nowhere as powerful as PokerCruncher. Some don't even support random hands (let alone hand ranges), some don't let you enter cards for multiple players, some make an incomplete attempt at hand ranges, …
PokerCruncher is the full real deal, more powerful than even the PC's PokerStove application, and has a clean and easy-to-use interface.
Start using PokerCruncher today to improve your game and your results!
--- Redesigned and Improved for iPad ---
A one big "mission control screen" UI design. Portrait and landscape modes.
iPhone, iPad, and Mac(Expert) versions available
Many more great reviews on our TwoPlusTwo forum thread (400+ posts).
(See our website for links.)
Note: Tutorial on our website.
Our Tutorial gives thorough explanations of this app's features, and will help you get the most out of this advanced odds app.
--- Completely General ---
Up to 10 players, with specific cards, random/unknown cards, or hand ranges for each player. Dead cards, %age's or n:1 odds, …
--- Fully General Hand Ranges ---
Poker is a game of incomplete information; we need to put our opponents on **ranges of hands**. PokerCruncher surpasses even PokerStove's features, e.g. range equity breakdown heat maps and hand combo stats. Full grid of all 169 starting hands, top x% of hands slider, extensive built-in hand ranges, save/load and export/import hand ranges, select suits and hand combos (weights) in hand ranges, …
--- Deal-To-Flop and Flop Texture Analysis ---
--- Many Stats ---
Hand type stats (OnePair, TwoPair, etc.), flop hit stats, odds for flopping draws and combination draws, OnePair breakdown stats, …
--- Save/Load & Export/Import Scenarios (Hands) ---
--- … and Hand Ranges ---
--- Tutorial ---
If thinking in terms of hand ranges and flop texture analysis (techniques advanced players and pros use) are new to you, no problem, we've written a **Tutorial** to get you started.
Continual improvement for 6+ years: 40+ iOS version updates.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
GENERAL AND OTHER FEATURES:
+ Runs locally on device, internet connection not needed
+ Fast Monte Carlo simulation, complete enumeration for some common cases
+ Completely general tool, e.g. up to 10 players
+ Specific cards, random/unknown cards, fully general hand ranges, for each player
+ Generate random player and board cards to set up what-if and test scenarios
+ Dead cards
+ Fold/Un-Fold players
+ %age's or n:1 odds
+ Clean and crisp retina card graphics
+ A one big "mission control screen" UI design
+ Portrait and landscape modes
+ New, modern UI theme
Please see the Tutorial on our website for a full description of all of the features.
App Store reviews are greatly appreciated, thank you.
Also please check out our companion app "Tournament Cruncher" (ICM).
What's New in Version 8.1.1Big user interface improvements, and some small new features.
1) New, modern UI theme across entire app.
2) Cleaner and more modern app icon.
3) Improve range heat map details text (e.g., sorted list of hands, better column alignment).
4) Ability to deal random cards to just one specific player. Long-tap one of the player’s card fields to bring up the player’s shortcut menu, then tap the “Deal Random Cards” button.
5) This app now requires iOS 7 or later.
Further details below.
=== Seeking More App Ratings/Reviews ===
We saw some new app reviews since the last update, thank you! If you like PokerCruncher, please consider rating/reviewing it to support our continuing work, or please update your old rating/review to this latest version. Your ratings and reviews help us and the PokerCruncher app succeed, and get even better, thank you! -RJ
1) Some small additional UI improvements, e.g.:
* Small layout and font size improvements.
* Improve the appearance of highlighted (tapped) buttons (remove the highlight-glow, dim the buttons instead).
3) Improve range heat map details text:
* Show a sorted list of all hands at the bottom (sorted on Equity).
* Clarify the wording of the handling of card and range removal effects. No changes to stats/functionality.
* Use commas to separate the fields, and use tabs to align the columns better.
* Small bug fix: If there’s exactly 1 assign-able hand combo in a cell then the specific suits of the hand combo were sometimes being written incorrectly; write the suits correctly. This was just a printing error; didn’t affect the stats.