- App Store Info
DescriptionUse gestures to control your music while your attention is elsewhere! Perfect for car use!
Gesture Player is an easy to use music player app where you use finger gestures to control the music player. Perfect for situations were you are not able to concentrate on small player buttons on your iPhone or iPod Touch.
Any issues or additional feature requests just use the email button on the help screen (helpme at playspel dot com) . We read them all and will add what we can!
- Option for leaving the screen on so your iPhone or iPod Touch won't go into sleep mode. This means you don't have to unlock when you want to control the player.
- Show or hide normal player buttons. Player buttons are hidden by default for a nice minimalist interface.
- Show or hide the timer remaining display. Shown by default, turning this off will save some battery time.
- Swipe sensitivity, setting towards max/left means you have to be more precise with straighter swipes, setting it toward min/right allows less precise swipes with more deviation from the swipe-line. By default this is set to the middle.
Gestures for player control:
- Tap once for play/pause;
- Swipe left with 1 finger to go to the previous track;
- Swipe right with 1 finger to go to the next track;
- Swipe left with 2 fingers to go to the previous available playlist;
- Swipe right with 2 fingers to go to the next available playlist;
- Swipe up with 1 finger to increase the volume, the longer the swipe the greater the volume increase;
- Swipe down with 1 finger to decrease the volume, the longer the swipe the greater the volume decrease;
Gesture Player requires music with playlists to be on your iPhone or iPod Touch.
Requires no network access.
Any questions or suggestions email gestureplayer at playspel dot com or use the email button on the app's help screen.
What's New in Version 1.2.0• Bug fix related to song changing but not showing change in display (now fixed)
• iPhone UI now works same as iPad UI.
• Additional icon for iPhone 4 Retina Display (next version will have full interface ready for Retina Display.