HANAFUDA Japan - Japanese Traditional Card Game
- App Store Info
Description#1 Hanafuda Koi-koi App!
Supports online matches! (the ONLY Hanafuda iPhone app that does!)
Introducing the "Echigohana" card suit design! (FIRST and ONLY of all the Hanafuda games.)
Fully Supports Apple Game Center! (the ONLY iPhone app to do so!)
Supports iPhone4's high-resolution Retina display!
Include beautiful Japanese-style background music!
The fastest Hanafuda App with the best operability!
Includes instructional guides with complete explanations so that even beginners can play easily.
- Online Matches -
You can play online with players all over the world via the Internet (using 3G or a Wi-Fi environment) as long as your opponents have same "HANAFUDA Japan" App.
It records your statistics, including your points, your win percentage and your number of straight wins.
There are no other iPhone Hanafuda Apps that support online play!
- "Echigohana" card suit design -
This is our first time to introduce the Echigohana card suit design!
(The "Hachihachihana" card suit design is the most popular design, so this app includes both the "Echigohana" and "Hachihachihana" designs.)
This visual design is a bit different from Hachihachihana, the defining feature of Echigohana is that there are Chaff cards that depict classical Japanese Waka and entirely gold and silver colored.
- Game Center -
Your points, win percentages, and number of straight wins will all be registered on the worldwide Leaderboards which contain the highscore rankings.
You earn Achievement awards when certain conditions are met.
And also, you can extend friend invites to your opponents and invite friends. This app fully supports Game Center!
- iPhone4's Retina display -
When it comes down to it, the best part of Hanafuda is the beautiful card design!
This app supports iPhone4's high resolution Retina display!
- Beautiful Japanese-style background music -
There are about 20 different background music tracks, including Japanese Festival Music composed using Japanese Instruments. The Japanese instruments used include the Japanese zither (koto), the three-stringed banjo (shamisen), the vertical bamboo flute (shakuhachi) and the drum.
This app also includes a custom playlist function that allow you to select your favorite background music tracks and order them as you like.
- Speedy and Easy to Use -
This app optimizes the size of cards and the user interface to maintain good visibility and operability even on the iPhone's smaller screen.
You can use this app to play Hanafuda easily and comfortably!
- Instructional Guides with complete Explanations -
Includes instructional guides with complete explanations so that even beginners can easily learn how to play.
- Koi-koi Local Play : 1 Player (6 Hands(seasons), 12 Hands, and Knockout mode)
- Koi-koi Local Play : 2 Players (Bluetooth Server and Client)
- Koi-koi Online Play (using Game Center's Matchmaking)
- Online Ranking (using Game Center's Leaderboards)
- Achievements (via Game Center)
- 3 Levels of CPU Difficulty (Easy, Normal and Hard)
- 2 Hanafuda card suits (Hachihachihana and Echigohana)
- 3 types of background music ("Pure Japanese Musics", "Japanese Festival Musics" and "Custom Playlist")
- total of 20 different background music tracks
- iPod background music available
- iOS 3.0 or higher iPhone, iPod touch, iPad(*1)(*2)
*1 : iPhone compatible mode on iPad.
*2 : Features that use the Game Center's functionality, such as Online Play, Leaderboards and Achievements, are available with iOS 4.1 or higher on iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS and iPod Touch 2nd generation through 4th generation, and iOS 4.2 or higher on iPad.
What's New in Version 2.0.3In this update, mainly improved treatment in case either player exit a game during online match.
- In case either player exit during online match -
Introduced deposit. You need to have earned at least 100 points deposit to play.
If you exit a game during a match for any reason (by network connection closed or device's power downed, etc.), you lose and cannot get deposit back. In that case, the opponent player win and get doubled deposit back (of his and yours).
And also, we have the ability to reset number of wins and winning percentage etc. from 'Results' -> 'Online' -> 'Reset Scoreline'.
- Update Summary -
1. Improve treatment in case exiting game during online match.
2. Improve stability about Game Center sign-in.
3. Fix a bug that fail by timer handling.
4. Improve BGM processing in 1 Player's Knockout mode.
5. Correct FAQ part of Help description.
Please continue to enjoy HANAFUDA :)