Music4Babies - Learn to read and write music with the animals
- App Store Info
DescriptionHave you ever seen an elephant sing? A cow? A cat or a duck? Have you ever heard the tiny voice of a ladybird or a bee? Well now you can, with Music4Babies!
Choose an animal, and compose your own little tunes for these colorful scenes. Off you go, little composer!
Music is a means of expression that’s essential to a child’s development. The Music4Babies app is designed to develop children’s sensitivity to music and its notation, from a very early age. It will encourage your children’s curiosity and listening skills, develop their creativity and their ear for music. In the company of 12 animal characters, your children can explore different kinds of sounds and make up their own simple musical sequences.
Discovering music is fun with Music4Babies! And to follow up, budding musicians can move on to our other app, Music4Kids!
- 12 animal characters: an elephant, a cat, a frog, a bee, a ladybird, a duck, a wolf, a pig, a cow, an octopus, an owl and a mouse.
- Each animal makes different sounds
- Write and play music with the animal sounds!
- Play the tune you’ve invented to your parents and friends
- No rules, no stress – it’s just for fun!
- Bright, attractive visuals
- A child-friendly interface
- Show the note names
- Choose from 11 languages
We take children's privacy seriously.
We believe you should not have to worry about your kids being tracked by apps or websites.
One Tree Hill Studio:
- Do not collect any user information (we do not use data collection tools)
- Do not contain ads
- External Links : Protected parent sections are available where you can send us a mail for support, visit our website, our Facebook page or our Twitter page. Before accessing to a parent section, an addition (e.g. 18+7) must be resolved so that young kids cannot access it.
If you have any questions please contact us :
You like Music4Babies? Leave your feedback in the App Store!