- Publisher: TimesToCome Mobile
- Genre: Health & Fitness
- Released: 12 Jun, 2010
- Size: 1.6 MB
- Price: $2.99
- App Store Info
Description3 METs a day keeps the doctor away
3 METs a day, 21 METs a week is all it takes to meet the recommended minimum exercise levels that will keep you fit, healthy and thin.
You worked hard to get that weight off, now keep it off.
- Find how how many calories you are really eating with out counting calories.
- Get the recommended daily calorie intake for your height, weight, sex, and age
- See just how few calories you can remove each day to reach your goal weight
- Track your daily exercise - over 130 built in exercises
- See a monthly graph of METs and pounds burned off exercising
- See just how many miles of walking that cookie is going to cost you
- iCloud enabled, store your data local or in the cloud
- Restore your data from the iCloud if needed
- US or Metric units.
- Universal app, runs natively on your iPhone, iPod or iPad
(MET is the metabolic equivalent of task which is just the energy cost of a physical activity)
The US Government recently did a very large study and found out 3 METs a day keeps you healthy and keeps the weight off, but 6 METs need to be burned to lose weight. (Gov't study)
I've found 6 METs every other day removes weight faster than 3 METs every day.