News for Dolphins Football
- App Store Info
DescriptionIf you are a Dol-fan, this is the MUST-HAVE application for you with exclusive 24/7 coverage from the Miami Herald.
Access the latest Dolphins stories anytime, anywhere.
A full subscription includes:
- Armando Salguero's "Dolphins in Depth" blog. Read and comment on exclusive reports, analysis, insider information and opinion from one of the preeminent beat writers in the country. Salguero has covered the Dolphins for over 20 years.
- Dolphins daily reports. Exclusive Miami Herald coverage of the Dolphins from beat writers Adam Beasley, David J. Neal and Barry Jackson. Also read Greg Cote's and Dan Le Batard's Dolphins and league coverage.
- Video and photos. In-depth video and photo reports from the Miami Herald.
- League news and more. Read about other teams (yes, even the hated Jets) plus pick up feeds about the Dolphins from various sites around the web.
- Fan chat. Voice your opinion and connect with other fans in an exclusive chat room available only on the application.
How does the Dolphins Football subscription feature work?
· Downloading the app is free and you'll get a certain number of stories every month for free. The stats are always free.
· Existing Miami Herald subscribers can log in for unlimited access to the application with their Miami Herald Plus account.
· If you are not a current Miami Herald subscriber, you can choose to subscribe to the full application, simply select the monthly subscription, priced at $0.99 USD per month
· Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
· Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
· Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the rate of $0.99 USD for the next monthly period
· You can turn off auto-renewal any time from your iTunes account settings; do it right on your device if you don't want to continue with auto-renewal
· No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
· Subscription purchased in the application is only for access to the Dolphins Football app
*Not associated with Miami Dolphins Ltd., Inc.
What's New in Version 5.20.0-We now have Universal app support! This one app will now support both iPhone and iPad.
-Support for variable bit rate videos to improve playback by adjusting video quality.
-Fixed an issue where the video progress bar was not updating
-Fixed error handling when a configuration call failed on startup
-Fixed crash on tablet with Saved Articles
-Fixed crash due to missing fields in AccuWeather
-Fixed an issue with Alerts not working
-Fixed how tables are shown so they fit on screen