- App Store Info
DescriptionEvent Splitter is an easy way to manage expenses for a shared event. Is everyone pitching in to throw Mom an 80th birthday party? Everyone paid for something. How do you easily even up on all those expenses. There are other expense splitter apps, but none that have the ease of use and full functionality of Event Splitter. Event Splitter was designed from the ground up to intuitively let you specify and manage expense items - who paid for the item and who participated in the expense. And at any point, just turn the iPhone or Touch sideways to see the simplest number of payments for everyone to get even.
Unlimited number of splitter/participants:
- everyone gets a colored button
- simply touch people's buttons to signify their participation (using) and paying details in an expense
- people can be payers-only or participants-only or both
- multiple people can be payers
- splits can be evenly spread (automatic) or unevenly spread (assisted)
Expense items are easy to create and edit:
- touch a date on the main table view to create an item for that day (dates can be changed later)
- touch an item already in the list to edit or delete it
- touch person buttons to configure payers and participants
- optionally track payment type - cash, credit, debit, check and gift
Main view shows all critical information:
- items are grouped into table sections by day
- item row shows name, participants and payers by color code, and expense amount
- totals shown by day
- person buttons can be pre-configured with participant and payer defaults
Save lots of events:
- Have any number of events going at one time, just switch between them
- Each event can have its own unique set of persons/splitters
- email the current status of the event expenses and splits at any time
- enough information is provided in the email to recreate even the most complex uneven split
Innovative menu system:
- Add new events, switch between events, delete events, email events, even up and view totals
- Cool animation
- local app based help
- web based help
- email support from the app
What's New in Version 3.0.9- iPhone 6 and 6 Plus screen sizes now optimally supported.
- Menu button moved to more normal upper left in top bar.
- Prominent “Add Item” button in place of the old menu button at the bottom of the main list view.
- Guided input when creating new trips and items, first time users should not be lost.
- New payer/splitter iconography utilizing people’s photos.
- Item "who paid" and "who split" definitions are separated and both can be viewed at the same time.
- Landscape orientation supported for almost all screens.
- Setting added (Settings/Display) for “Simpler User Interface”. For now, the only thing affected is the buttons bar at the bottom of the main view.
- Totals/Even-Up screen is only brought up from the menu now (not from rotating the main view). Better Totals screen is coming.
- Item payment type (cash, credit card, etc) now defaults to what you used on the previous item.
- Person’s full name, in addition to button name, included in financial emails.
- Date/time of an item is now a button so you won’t accidentally change it when attempting to scroll the view. Touch the button to bring up the date/time picker. Still can’t change timezone.
- “More/Less” technique in item details screen removed in favor or normal scrolling.
- Floating “Done” button to finish from anywhere when scrolling in an item details.
- Larger uneven split amount entry fields.
- When editing individual amounts for uneven splits, once a person’s amount has been specified, the background is turned green to indicate that it cannot be changed until the whole set of usage amounts are reset.
- Moved the Even/Uneven Split toggle button up to the Payer’s split area.
- Better layout and sizing of everything on the iPad.
- Build number added to Support emails.
- Photo metadata added to photos when saved to Camera Roll.