SimpleMind for iPad (mind mapping)
- Publisher: xpt Software & Consulting B.V.
- Genre: Productivity
- Released: 25 Jun, 2010
- Size: 6.7 MB
- Price: $5.99
- App Store Info
DescriptionMind mapping tool that turns your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch into a brainstorming, idea collection and thought structuring device.
• Easy to use - drag, arrange and edit topics on the Mind Map page.
• Tap or drag Node Well to add new Topics.
• Cross Links - use Node Well to add Cross Links between any two topics.
• Undo/Redo in the editor - full Undo capabilities make editing and experimenting easy.
• Reconnect topics using drag drop, aided by topic auto-layout.
• Word wrap tool allows easy adjusting of topic width.
• Cut, Copy, Paste - move or duplicate topics between Mind Maps.
• Apply visual styles - change colors, borders and lines for maximum presentation impact.
• Pick colors from style color palette or choose custom colors.
• Insert Images or Photos in topics.
• Assign Stock Icons or User defined Icons to topics.
• Hyperlink topics to other Mind Maps for easy navigation between (sub) Maps.
• Add links to web pages.
• Collapse/Expand (Hide/Show) branches to maintain overview in large Mind Maps.
• Re-layout branches for selected topic.
• Auto numbering - inside or below topic.
• Multiple Maps on single page.
• Create new (linked) MindMap from selection.
• Large Mind Map support - unlimited page size.
• Search in Mind Maps on Title or Topics.
• Organize your Mind Maps in Folders.
• Universal version: user interfaces natively designed for iPad and iPhone/iPod.
Sync your Mind Maps:
• Store your mind maps in the cloud and synchronize them between devices via Dropbox.
• Exchange your Mind Maps with SimpleMind Desktop for OS X/Windows.
Share your Ideas:
• Air Print Mind Maps.
• Email your Mind Map via standard Mail app - attach in PDF document, PNG image, Html outline, Text outline, and/or Freemind/opml formats.
• Export to Dropbox in PDF, PNG, Html outline, Text outline, freemind or opml format.
• Share Mind Maps as JPEG image via the Camera Roll.
• SimpleMind Desktop is available from the AppStore - http://www.simpleapps.eu/simplemind/desktop
What's New in Version 1.8.3Implemented iOS7 styling.
Full screen Presentation Mode.
Support for custom icons.
Additional layout options for strict horizontal and vertical layout.
Images in Mind Map show a button that will open a larger preview window.
New topics get a checkbox if the parent topic contains a checkbox.
A relation can be selected and deleted without also deleting associated topics.
Deprecated Save to Web functionality now removed.
The out-of-date editor help has been removed in favor of online help.
Minor bug fixes.