Fighting Fantasy: Citadel of Chaos
- App Store Info
Description***Only 4 days left before this app is gone from the iTunes FOREVER.***
This is your last chance to get this game!!!
The third in the series of Big Blue Bubble's digital recreations of interactive RPG books by Steve Jackson & Ian Livingstone is finally available on iTunes.
The Citadel holds a dark and dangerous peril for anyone foolhardy enough to venture through its gruesome gates. And yet venture you must for your mission lies at the heart of the Citadel, with the dread sorcerer, Balthus Dire!
Part story, part game, this is an app with a difference – one in which you become the hero! An iPhone or an iPod Touch are all you need to make you journey. YOU decide which route to take, which creatures to fight and which dangers to risk.
• Tap the on screen buttons to flip pages (No papercuts!)
• Shake to roll the 3D dice using the accelerometer
• Inventory items selectable via touch-screen
• Game-save feature allows you to retrace your steps
• Beautifully painted illustrations
• A scrolling image gallery where you can view the in-game artwork you've unlocked.
• Universal app iPad support
Remember to check iTunes for other Fighting Fantasy gamebooks!
-The Warlock of Firetop Mountain
-Creatue of Havok (Coming Soon)
-City of Thieves (Coming Soon)
What's New in Version 1.1- Tall-Man short man battle fixed
- Performance Improvements
- New Game options for coloured image options and auto-transition