- Publisher: Revoc Technologies, LLC
- Genre: Entertainment
- Released: 11 Jul, 2010
- Size: 2.5 MB
- Price: FREE!
- App Store Info
DescriptionLITE VERSION: A look into the world of DIABALLIC...
"Pure genius, and possibly one of the best side-scrollers I’ve ever had the pleasure to review on the iPhone!" - AppViews.dk Review of Full Version
A little ball-bearing has never had it so tough...
Your Mission: Collect as many gems as you can and last as long as possible in this action-packed game of survival.
The Complication: Dynamite, laser-beams, and a bottomless pit must be avoided to elude your impending demise. Only the quick will survive...
Diaballic is an endless, side-scrolling action platformer in which you, a metal ball-bearing, must survive as long as possible. Platforms fly in from the right; you must navigate around obstacles and avoid falling to your death. For maximum points, however, collect the precious gems that come your way.
LITE VERSION FEATURES:
- 2 difficulty levels: (Easy, Medium)
- Various kinds of obstacles, gems, and platforms to make you think before you leap.
- Four different power-ups, ranging from a gem magnet to a low-gravity field.
- Controlled, random level design, so no two games are ever alike!
- Customizable control settings so you have no excuses for lackluster performance!
- Onscreen arrow buttons that you can place on either side of the screen.
- A large "Jump" button. You can "double-jump" by tapping the button twice. (HINT: this ability is your lifeline!).
- Controls have customizable transparency. Want to see the whole screen? Just make them disappear.
Diaballic is both fast-paced and addictive. Games rarely last more than a few minutes, and if they do, you should ramp up the difficulty. Trust us, "Diaballic" difficulty is, well, diabolical. And don't worry, the slow-and-simple "Easy" mode will help beginners conquer the short learning curve.
NOTE: If you are experiencing any lag, try powering off and restarting your iPhone or iPod Touch. This step is often necessary after installing new apps and can make a big performance difference on older devices.
What's New in Version 1.2.1- iOS 5 optimizations
- High score name stored across sessions