- App Store Info
DescriptionGerry the gerbil has his eye on some shiny balls!
In particular, Gerry loves shiny GOLD balls.
In order for Gerry to get his hands on some shiny gold balls, he must spin and roll across 60 levels contained within 6 rooms of Gerry's house!
Gerry's house is not just any house though! No, Gerry's house is very dangerous. It contains many traps and hazards that Gerry might bump into, but worst of all - Gerry might fall off the edge of a level, and SMASH his own ball into a million tiny pieces!
So what are you waiting for - hurry and help Gerry collect his shiny balls!
* Amazing 3D graphics - push your iPhone to the max and see what it can do!
* Retina support - super sharp graphics on the super retina displays!
* 60fps - silky smooth gameplay!
* Full 3D ball physics - playing with a gerbil has never been so much fun!
* 60 levels - from the weird and wonderful to the twisted and tormenting!
* 6 stages - starting from the beautiful green garden and ending with the spooky...???
* 6 special levels - will you reach the end??
* 3 unique endings - play well and watch all three wonderful endings!
* 61 online high scores tables - are you the best in the world?
* 5 player profiles - all the family can play!
* 2 control methods - slide or tilt, it's up to you!
* 4 views - play with your iPhone held vertically or horizontally!
What's New in Version 1.1* gerball and gerball for iPad are now both universal! Play on both iPone and iPad. Both versions of the game are now identical.
* Twice as smooth! gerball now runs at 60FPS on 4S, iPhone 4, iPad2 and iPad (iOS 4.0+), instead of 30FPS. Still runs at ~30FPS on 3G. If you're running on an iPad 1 with iOS 3.2, upgrade to the latest iOS, otherwise the game will run too slowly.
* New shiny ball! Gerry's ball now looks a lot better.
* Sprite rendering improved! No more black edges. Menus now look much better.
* World leaderboards improved! All scores shown, not just top 10 - and you can see your own rank by pressing the centre circle button.
* Play next level button added at the end of each level. You no longer have to keep going back to the menu to play the next level.
* Tilt calibration added - you no longer have to keep the device flat if you don't want to.
* Help guide added (enable in options).
* x2 tilting effect. Level tilt effect more exaggerated.
* Tilt controls improved.
* Slide control method made default, as well as touch camera control.
* iPhone version orientation switching is now the same as the iPad version - the screen now automatically rotates to match the device orientation, except when playing in tilt mode (due to the possibility of an accidental orientation change). This is no longer a selectable option.
* iPad camera buttons repositioned for easier access whilst playing.
* Easier level unlocks. You only need a bronze ball now to unlock the next level. Also, you only need to get nine bronzes to unlock every tenth level, not nine golds.
* For new players, stages 2-6 are locked at the start, and need gold balls to unlock
* For new players, levels 2-10 for every stage are locked at the start
* Version number added to menu screen
* 3 new levels with new high score tables!
* 1-5 Springs and Roundabouts replaced by new level Farmer's Field.
* 1-9 Backyard Buzzers replaced by new level Garden DeFence.
* 2-7 Twist and Turn replaced by new version.
* 3 'Extras' levels on iPad version removed. One level was bugged and virtually impossible (although a few people still finished it - well done!). Don't worry, all gerball users will get plenty of more 'extras' in future updates!