Miami Herald - Local Breaking News, Traffic, Weather & Sports for the South Florida Area
- App Store Info
DescriptionGet your news wherever you go. Our news app features Miami Herald's Pulitzer Prize-winning news coverage, photos, video, commentary, bloggers and much more.
• Get up-to-the-minute breaking news
• Browse news by category
• View photo galleries and videos
• Download and save stories for offline reading
• Share via Email, Facebook or Twitter
• Read and post comments on all stories and blogs
How does the Miami Herald subscription feature work:
• Downloading the app is free and you'll get a certain number of stories every month for free. The stats are always free.
• Existing Miami Herald subscribers can log in for unlimited access to the application with their Miami Herald Plus account.
• If you are not a current Miami Herald subscriber, you can choose to subscribe to the full application, simply select the monthly subscription, priced at $6.99 USD per month
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the rate of $6.99 USD for the next monthly period
• You can turn off auto-renewal any time from your iTunes account settings; do it right on your device if you don't want to continue with auto-renewal
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• Subscription purchased in the application is only for access to the Miami Herald app
For help with the app, please contact us at email@example.com
What's New in Version 5.8.0- Minor navigation changes
- Continued VoiceOver fixes
- Saved stories can now be read offline
- Fixed an issue that made story comments repeat if you view "more comments"
- Retina devices now using high-res icons
- Other bug fixes
We are actively working to identify and resolve additional issues that may be causing the app to crash.