The Miami Herald
- App Store Info
DescriptionGet your news wherever you go from Miami Herald Mobile. Our customizable news app features The Miami Herald's Pulitzer Prize-winning news coverage, photos, video, commentary, bloggers and much more.
· MiReport: Be the reporter and send us a news story, with a photo or just text
· Customize the tab bar with your favorite sections
· Download and save stories for offline reading
· Share via Email, Facebook or Twitter
· Refresh any section to pull latest stories
· Read and post comments on all blogs
· Find stories quickly with search
How does The Miami Herald subscription feature work?
· Downloading the app is free, and you'll get The Miami Herald's top stories every day for free
· Existing Miami Herald subscribers can log in to access the full application by using the phone number listed on their account.
· If you are not a current Miami Herald subscriber, you can choose to subscribe to the full application with over 145 content sections, simply select the monthly subscription, priced at $0.99 USD per month
· Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
· Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
· Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the rate of $0.99 USD for the next monthly period
· You can turn off auto-renewal any time from your iTunes account settings; do it right on your device if you don't want to continue with auto-renewal
· No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
· Subscription purchased in the application is only for access to the Miami Herald News app