- App Store Info
DescriptionBlogshelf is the iPad Reader for the rest of us.
Featured by Apple in New and Noteworthy.
Featured in Incredible iPad Apps for Dummies.
PLEASE SEE THE VIDEO at http://tinyurl.com/blogshelfvideo
What people are saying:
Facebook App Store:
"Blogshelf, an elegant news and blogs reader for iPad"
"Blogshelf rules blog reading on iPad"
Hottest Electronic Gadgets:
"Blogshelf delivers a lush, iBooks-style interface and an incomparably pleasant reading experience."
"Having a Zen moment with my iPad using a new app, Blogshelf."
"Imagine iBooks filled with blogs – that’s Blogshelf."
"Think of Blogshelf as iBooks for blogs"
"Blogshelf iPad app is like an iBooks for blog reading."
"Blogshelf iPad App Makes Your RSS Feeds Look Like Books."
It's the easiest and most elegant iPad news and blog reader in the entire App Store.
While most news readers are complex and only suitable for power users, Blogshelf is designed with the casual user in mind – easy and logical to use to bring a reading experience that is, in a word, peaceful.
All you need to do is choose the blogs and feeds you want to read, and Blogshelf will take care of the rest.
- Magazine layout, just swipe your finger to navigate
- White/Black theme
- Contrast setting for night reading
- Font adjustment
- Offline reading with images
- Download full content articles for selected news sources that usually only give you the short article summary on other readers.
- Organize blogs and feeds visually
- Swipe menu bar designed for left and right handed users
- Translate text from foreign languages to your own, based on your iPad's regional setting
- Hundreds of handpicked blog and feed organized by topics
- Add your own blogs/feeds by searching it with keyword, blog url or complete rss feed url
- Subscribe up to 90 blogs and feeds
- Keep up to 250 articles per blog/feed
- Share article to twitter, and facebook
- Send article by e-mail
- Upload image in article to facebook
- Save image in article to local photo album
- Google Reader feed subscription import
- OPML feed import
- 3 Shelf Theme: Wood, Steel, and Ice Blue
- To organize feeds: 1. tap Edit button, 2. tap and hold the feed until it's dim and then drag the feed (like dragging app in springboard). 3. tap Done button to save changes.
If you have any feature requests, do drop us an e-mail at email@example.com. We'll get back to you within 24 hours.
What's New in Version 220.127.116.11iOS 3.2.2 users:
- Fix iOS 3.2.2 startup crash bug
Thanks to Michael Blank for testing the app.
- New shelf theme: Steel and Ice Blue (change from Settings app)
- Google Reader subscription import
- OPML import
- Feed subscription backup/restore
- Suppress known ads (change from Settings app)
- Another performance improvement
- Minor bugs fixed
Stay tunes for new features update!