My Wine LogPad
- App Store Info
DescriptionMy Wine Log is an application for all Wine lover people. It helps user to keep track of wine they own and/or tasted.
Use the app to keep track of what wines you tested, did you like it? How much? Give the wine rating and also add notes.
Use the app to keep track of what kind of wines you own/have in your cellar. If you are storing wine, you can even keep track of how much it costs and whats the market value now (how much you can make for your old wine).
User can keep log of:
Wine Name: User can enter Name
Wine Place: What place is wine from or user can enter what place they tested. User can use this field either way.
Rating: Rate wine from scale of 1 to 5. 5 being higher.
Own it: If you own wine in your cellar. How many bottles, how much it costs you and whats the market value.
Flavor: They can enter wine flavor
Additional Comment: User can also add their comments like where they tasted, from what country, etc.
The Wine List helps user to sort their list by when entry was made(Log), sort by Name of Wine, Sort by Rating (Hight rating first), Sort by Year (old wine first) and sort by own it (lists all wine owned first).
- "Like to" option for "Own It" category is added. This new option can help users that would like to own that wine. It helps user during wine tasting.
- User can select from more than 50 common flavor/Varietals.
- Now app integrates with Facebook. User can log into Facebook and publish wine detail as news feed and on the wall.
-- It helps users to interact with friends and they can comment on your post with their recommendation.
-- It is a great way to share and also get recommendations from your friends.
- Bonus email capability. Now user can email entire wine logs. Emails are sent with csv attachment which can be opened by any spreadsheet application
- Cellar detail view. Look at what you have in your cellar.
It is a great application and a very handy application.
Have fun. Reply/Post Comment if you like it or if you want to have additional feature added to application.
What's New in Version 2.5- Bug fixes
- Support for latest iPad