Ohm Chess HD
- App Store Info
DescriptionOhm Chess HD is a unique chess experience for the iPad! Play four different difficulty levels against the computer or against a friend, with or without clock. Both when playing against the computer or against another human player, you can easily step back in the game to try different strategies. Ohm Chess HD is based on the Faile engine, an expert/master level chess engine that will present a good challenge to beginners and experienced chess players alike.
* Beautiful graphics and sound
* Advanced computer player with adjustable difficulty
* Play Human vs Computer or Human vs Human
* With or without clock
* Unlimited undo
* Handles castling, en passant and promotion
What's New in Version 1.1Major Minor Release! It's not much, but it's a start!
Of course, having released the first version, we decided to put in AAALLL the things we cut out to make the release for the next version. Well, making everything perfect turned out to take a long time. So in order to get some action happening, I decided to package all the core fixes and minor UI updates we've done and release it as an update.
* Updated chess engine with improved difficulty scaling and much, much improved play book! Now, the AI actually varies the opening.
* Handling rotation like a champ! No more silly flipping, the game now rotates when the pad rotates, just as you'd expect.
* Fixes save/load issues that could corrupt games.
* Various other fixes and tweaks to improve performance and stability.