- App Store Info
DescriptionNOTE: If you buy the application, please rate it and review it.
Follow it on Gamespot: http://www.gamespot.com/iphone/puzzle/impossibleseven/index.html
Think you are lucky enough to turn all the cards? Then test your luck with this quick and fun game of chance!
Impossible Seven is a card game unlike any other. What makes this game so different is the fact that it requires no skill whatsoever. It is entirely based on luck, hence the name.
The main idea behind Impossible Seven is to turn over all of the cards. Sounds easy, right? Wrong!!! Due to the strict rules, picking up all cards turns out to be quite a difficult task. Starting from the first card you pick up, it must be in the right place of the correct sequence in order to win. Just to make it easier for you guys, we included three different game options, each with their own set of rules:
* Classic (for those of you feeling lucky)
* Go-to-Position (more winnable than Classic, but you still might want to hold on to your horseshoe)
* Find-the-Seven (for those down on their luck)
So now there is one thing left to ask…. Are YOU feeling lucky?
What's New in Version 1.4- Upgrade the project to comply with the new SDK, but still support up to iOS 3.0.
- Supporting Retina Display for newer devices.
- Added scene transitions, and minor effects when the player wins or lose.
- Remove Reset/Restart Game button to shuffle deck of cards. Now the shuffling will be done automatically after each round.
- Removed the Loading screen and loading process.
- Old data from previous version should be read without issues.
- Added iAD banner. This will only be visible at the Menu screen, and on devices running SDK 4.0 or higher.