Inspire Pro Free — Paint it. Blend it. Love it.
- App Store Info
DescriptionAvailable exclusively on the App Store, meticulously designed to be beautifully powerful and painstakingly engineered for the 64-bit CPU and multi-core GPU of iPad — Inspire Pro delivers an incredibly fast and realistic painting, drawing and sketching experience that you can take with you wherever you go and use whenever inspiration strikes.
Our proprietary painting engine Sorcery™, based on OpenGL, takes full advantage of the GPU to render brush strokes with brilliant 64-bit color, laser-sharp sub-pixel precision and insanely fast speed. While the strokes of a wet oil paint brush look beautiful on their own, the breathtaking blending effects of a dry brush will absolutely stun you. Graze the canvas with just a bit of pressure to add a subtle blur to your artwork or use stronger pressure to actually mix existing colors on the canvas together to create new ones.
With no instruction manual or handbook required, whether you are a beginner, expert or somewhere in-between, you will enjoy the simplicity and power of the most intuitive and compelling illustration app for iPad, Inspire Pro.
● 20 high quality brushes to choose from, divided into 5 sets: Oil Paint, Airbrushes, Basic Shapes, Graphite Pencils and Wax Crayons
● All brushes can be used as a Wet Brush, Dry Brush (Blending) or Eraser
● Over 20 different settings are available to customize brush strokes with powerful versatility and variation
● Sorcery™, the fastest 64-bit painting engine on the App Store
● Full-fledged Apple Pencil support for pressure, tilt angle and orientation
● 64-bit color
● All device orientations are supported all the time — switch from portrait to landscape painting with ease
● 10 levels of undo and redo are available
● 3 finger pan gestures can be used to quickly change brush size, opacity and pressure without opening a menu
● The eyedropper tool can be used with a touch and hold gesture to select paint colors from the canvas
● The canvas can be moved around, rotated and zoomed in and out up to 6400%
● The UI is customizable to fit your painting style and workflow
● Choose any paint color you can dream of with the intuitive color picker
● HSB and RGB sliders accompany a large color circle, color square and opacity slider
Saving and Exporting
● Paintings are automatically saved in your gallery and easily exported to your Photos
● Inspire Pro files include your artwork's image, video and all associated metadata for the ultimate back-up and easy transfer if you upgrade to the full version
● Paintings can be sent via email from within the app
● Paintings can be uploaded directly to Dropbox, Facebook, Twitter and Flickr
● Paintings can be printed from within the app (AirPrint printer required) or ordered online through CanvasPop
Visit snowCanoe.com to check out more screenshots, videos and artwork.
What's New in Version 3.2iPad Pro & Apple Pencil
● Fully tested and optimized for the new 9.7-inch iPad Pro and Apple Pencil
● You can now specify a pressure curve with a new UI in the Options menu that modulates the value of applied pressure with Apple Pencil into a different value that gets communicated to the painting engine for rendering brush strokes
● The Apple Pencil tilt angle can now precisely affect the uniform opacity of a brush stroke, specified with a slider in the Angle category of the Stroke menu
● The opacity of brush strokes fading in real-time, from opaque to transparent, in the direction of the Apple Pencil orientation, is now controlled with a switch in the Angle category of the Stroke menu
● The rotation of a brush throughout a stroke can now follow the exact orientation of Apple Pencil, specified with a switch in the Angle category of the Stroke menu
● Support for third-party pressure sensitive styli has been removed for iPad Pro
● We’ve added 8 new brushes to allow you to test Apple Pencil support with iPad Pro a lot better
● 4 brushes from the Graphite Pencils brush set are now available: 4B, 4H, Angled 4B and Angled 4H
● 4 brushes from the Wax Crayons brush set are now available: Medium Soft, Medium Hard, Broken and Grainy
● The black and white buttons at the top-left of the Color menu have been replaced with two new mode buttons that allow you to change the UI to help you choose the exact color that you’re looking for
● The first new mode adds a color square to the menu that allows you to choose the saturation and brightness of a new paint color more precisely
● The second new mode adds RGB sliders to the existing HSB sliders and displays the values of all parameters to help you choose an exact color to work with
● Many small refinements to the UI
● Several bug fixes