- App Store Info
DescriptionShake, rotate, swipe, and tap to navigate the calendar through centuries.
The Indian/Gregorian calendar application for the iPhone and iPod Touch displays the dates of the Indian national calendar along with the Gregorian calendar dates. It operates in three different views.
1) Today View
2) Convert View
3) Monthly View
1) Today View (vertical): In this view the application displays the current day's date in both calendars. The primary calendar is displayed at the top and the secondary calendar at the bottom. The application starts in this view.
- Tapping anywhere in this view (except the Convert button) swaps the primary and secondary calendars.
- Rotating the device to the horizontal orientation displays the Monthly View showing the current primary calendar month.
- Shaking the device or clicking on the Convert button displays the Convert View.
2) Convert View (vertical): In this view dates can be converted between the primary and secondary calendars.
- Turning any of the six wheels to the desired day, month, or year will cause the other wheels to be adjusted accordingly. The day of the week of the selected date is displayed at the bottom
- Rotating the device to the horizontal orientation displays the Monthly View showing the selected primary calendar month.
- Shaking the device or clicking on the arrow at the bottom left displays the Today View.
3) Monthly View (horizontal): When the device is rotated to the horizontal orientation, the application displays one month in the primary calendar. The gray numbers at the bottom left of each primary calendar date is the date in the secondary calendar. The current day's date is displayed with a yellow background.
- Scroll left to display the next month.
- Scroll right to display the previous month.
- Scroll up to display the previous year.
- Scroll down to display the next year.
- Use more than one finger to scroll up or down to change the years quicker. Two fingers change the year in each direction by 5 years, 3 fingers by 10 years, and 4 fingers by 20 years.
- Rotate the device to the vertical orientation to display the Today View.
- Shake the device to display the current month.
If you have any suggestions for future versions or any problem/questions about the current version, please email me at [email protected]