Brewery Passport - Craft Beer Tasting, Trail & Breweries Tour Guide
- App Store Info
Description***One of Fortune Magazine's top craft beer apps***
***One of Mental Floss' 10 apps for smarter drinking***
Brewery Passport is your craft beer tasting tour guide for discovering local beers and breweries. Stamp your passport to record each experience, then store ratings, photos and more in your tasting notes. Even save the beers you’ve put down in your beer journal, then connect with friends and family to share those memories, and see theirs.
Brewery Passport also lets you request to book tastings, buy beer or join a beer club from most breweries. You can also save with exclusive offers from our recommended brewery partners. From Colorado to New York and up to Canada, Brewery Passport is your perfect beer tasting travel companion.
Brewery Passport has been featured in Fortune Magazine, SiriusXM Radio, Mental Floss, KillerStartups and more.
• Search for breweries: name, region, subregion, city, state/province, zip code, nearby, map, Spotlight -- close to 5,000 across the United States and Canada.
• See map, email, phone, website, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Google+, Pinterest and LinkedIn links. Also, see ratings, reviews and how many stamps and wish lists each has.
• Save with exclusive offers from recommended breweries — in their listing and your message center. Also, see their beer lists, tasting room hours, fees and photos.
• Stamp your Passport at each brewery. Then share your latest beer tasting via email, text, Facebook or Twitter.
• Send requests to buy beer, book your next tasting room visit or join a brewery's beer club directly from the app.
• Stumble upon new brewery recommendations through our exclusive guides. These guides could be a beer region, trail or expert picks.
• Save breweries you'd like to visit by adding them to your brewery wish list.
• Stockpile badges as you stamp your Passport. The more you stamp, the more distinct badge you’ll earn — 22 in total. Can you get to brewmaster and beyond?
• Store memories (rating, notes, photo and where tasting took place: festival, brewery, etc.) from each trip in your tasting notes.
• Stash individual notes, ratings and photos on each brewery's beer in your journal.
• Share your brewery visits, tasting notes and ratings with friends and family and see theirs, too.
• See your stamp stats to find out how many (and which) breweries you've visited.
Featuring Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District Of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming breweries from the United States.
Also featuring Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nova Scotia, Nunavut, Ontario, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Saskatchewan, Yukon breweries from Canada.
*The Brewery Passport staff has worked hard to compile accurate information for each brewery. If you notice a brewery that is missing, has inaccurate info, is closed to the public or out-of-business, please get in touch. Updates can be made instantly, once verified. Please send details to [email protected]
**The creators of Brewery Passport support safe, responsible drinking.
Download Brewery Passport for your iPhone or iPod touch today! Interested in wine? Also check out Winery Passport in the App Store.
More Information: BreweryPassportApp.com
Support & Feedback: [email protected]
What's New in Version 6.1Brewery Passport is back to bring you a mixed case of enhancements and squashed bugs.
- See all the breweries your friends have stamped at. Previously, you could only see how many breweries each stamped at. Now, when you select the friend, you'll be shown a list of all the ones they've visited.
- View your friends' tasting notes. The friend screen for each brewery will list which friends have visited that brewery, their tasting rating and selecting the friend will show you all of their public tasting notes.
- Nearby search has been updated to return the closest 25 breweries instead of all breweries within 25 miles. This will help make search much quicker.
- Search on the home screen now does more than just brewery name. You can also search region, subregion and city to bring up all results.
- Your stats now show how many total and unique breweries you've stamped your passport at.
- We increased the font size on a number of screens, mostly where the breweries are listed.
- There was an issue where updating the stamped date for one was updating all the others for the same brewery.
- We updated our Twitter handle to @BreweryPass throughout the app.
We’re so happy to bring you these updates. We’re also really happy when you leave us a positive review in the App Store. If something isn’t right, let us know: [email protected]