Brewery Passport - Craft Beer Finder
- App Store Info
Description***Featured by Apple: Main Featured, Food & Drink, Travel***
***One of Fortune Magazine's top craft beer apps***
***One of Mental Floss' 10 apps for smarter drinking***
***One of GotBeer.com's Top 4 craft beer apps***
Brewery Passport is your craft beer tasting tour guide for discovering local beers and breweries. Stamp your passport to record each experience, then store ratings, photos and more in your tasting notes. Even save the beers you’ve put down in your beer journal, then connect with friends and family to share those memories, and see theirs.
Brewery Passport also lets you request to book tastings, buy beer or join a beer club from most breweries. You can also find beer events going on in your area. From Colorado to New York and up to Canada, Brewery Passport is your perfect beer tasting travel companion.
Brewery Passport has been featured in Fortune Magazine, SiriusXM Radio, Mental Floss, GotBeer.com, KillerStartups and more.
• Search for breweries: name, region, subregion, city, state/province, zip code, nearby, map, Spotlight -- close to 5,500 across the United States and Canada.
• See map, email, phone, website, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Google+, Pinterest and LinkedIn links. Also, see ratings, reviews and how many stamps and wish lists each has.
• Save with exclusive offers from recommended breweries — in their listing and your message center. Also, see their beer lists, tasting room hours, fees and photos.
• Stamp your Passport at each brewery. Then share your latest beer tasting via email, text, Facebook or Twitter.
• Stockpile badges as you stamp your Passport. The more you stamp, the more distinct badge you’ll earn — 22 in total. Can you get to brewmaster and beyond?
• Save breweries you'd like to visit by adding them to your brewery wish list.
• Send requests to buy beer, book your next tasting room visit or join a brewery's beer club directly from the app.
• Stumble upon new brewery recommendations through our exclusive guides. These guides could be a beer region, trail or expert picks.
• Seek out beer events going on in your area or where you’re headed
• Store memories (rating, notes, photo and where tasting took place: festival, brewery, etc.) from each trip in your tasting notes.
• Stash individual notes, ratings and photos on each brewery's beer in your journal.
• Share your brewery visits, tasting notes and ratings with friends and family and see theirs, too.
• See your stamp stats to find out how many (and which) breweries you've visited.
Featuring Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District Of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming breweries from the United States.
Also featuring Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nova Scotia, Nunavut, Ontario, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Saskatchewan, Yukon breweries from Canada.
*The Brewery Passport staff has worked hard to compile accurate information for each brewery. If you notice a brewery that is missing, has inaccurate info, is closed to the public or out-of-business, please get in touch. Please send details to [email protected]
**The creators of Brewery Passport support safe, responsible drinking.
Download Brewery Passport for your iPhone or iPod touch! Interested in wine? Also, check out Winery Passport in the App Store.
More Information: BreweryPassportApp.com
Support & Feedback: [email protected]
What's New in Version 7.0We’re back with another keg full of updates. Grab a cold one and enjoy…
1. Want to remove ads from Brewery Passport? Click on the remove icon in My Passport (in-app purchase required) and they’ll be gone. This feature had been available but was hidden away in the Info screen.
2. Now see the closest brewery to you on the home screen. If you have location services on, you’ll see the brewery nearest to your current location right there when you open the app. To turn location services on, please go to the Settings screen on your device.
3. Creating a passport is no longer required to use Brewery Passport. Many features, including stamping your passport, adding a brewery to your wish list, sending tasting/club/beer requests and more, will still require an account.
4. We created two new guides. The first is to see the latest breweries people are stamping at. The second is a list of the newest breweries added to Brewery Passport.
Do you dig Brewery Passport? If so, let us know with a five-star review in the App Store. If not, let us know why via email: [email protected]