Brewery Passport - Craft Beer Tasting & Breweries Tour Guide
- Publisher: BakBurner Digital, LLC
- Genre: Food & Drink
- Released: 25 Nov, 2013
- Size: 29.5 MB
- Price: FREE!
- App Store Info
Description***One of Fortune Magazine's top craft beer apps (August 2015)***
Brewery Passport is your craft beer tasting tour guide for discovering local beers and breweries. Stamp your passport to record each tasting, then store memories in your beer journal. Even connect with friends and family to share those beer tasting memories.
The app features exclusive beer tasting offers from Recommended Brewery partners in California, New York, the Midwest and across the United States and Canada. You may also request to buy beer, book beer tastings or join a beer club directly from any brewery within the app.
• Search for breweries: name, nearby, map, state or province, Spotlight -- more than 4,500 across the United States and Canada.
• See map, email, phone, website, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Google+, Pinterest and LinkedIn links. Also, total stamps, wish lists and ratings each brewery has.
• Save with exclusive offers from recommended breweries — in their listing and your message center. Also, see their beer lists, tasting room hours, fees and photos.
• Stamp your Passport at each brewery. Then share your latest beer tasting via email, text, Facebook or Twitter.
• Send requests to buy beer, book your next tasting room visit or join a brewery's beer club directly from the app.
• Stockpile badges as you stamp your Passport. The more you stamp, the more distinct badge you’ll earn — 22 in total. Can you get to brewmaster and beyond?
• Store tasting details (rating, favorite beers, notes & photo) in your journal.
• Share your beer journal with friends and family, and see theirs.
• See your stamp stats to find out how many (and which) breweries you've visited.
• Save breweries you'd like to visit by adding them to your brewery wish list.
Featuring Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District Of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming breweries from the United States.
Also featuring Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nova Scotia, Nunavut, Ontario, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Saskatchewan, Yukon breweries from Canada.
*The Brewery Passport staff has worked hard to compile accurate information for each brewery. If you notice a brewery that is missing, has inaccurate info, is closed to the public or out-of-business, please get in touch. Updates can be made instantly, once verified. Please send details to [email protected]
**The creators of Brewery Passport support safe, responsible drinking.
Download Brewery Passport for your iPhone or iPod touch today! Interested in wine? Also check out Winery Passport in the App Store.
More Information: BreweryPassportApp.com
Support & Feedback: [email protected]
What's New in Version 5.3Here’s what’s going on in our latest version:
Enhancement: Comment on in-app message posts. When we write about wet-hop beer or ask about your favorite Octoberfest brew, you don't have to go to our Facebook page to respond. Now just comment directly in the message.
Enhancement: We’ve upgraded our push notifications to let you know when a friend has accepted your request.
Fix: Deep-linking to the Friends screen broke when we updated for iOS 9. This is now fixed, meaning you’ll no longer be sent to an empty list of nearby breweries. Hey, we’re honest.
Fix: The “Save" button wasn’t displaying when first visiting the Journal screen. It’s there now every time.