Brewery Passport - Craft Beer & Breweries
- Publisher: BakBurner Digital, LLC
- Genre: Food & Drink
- Released: 25 Nov, 2013
- Size: 31.3 MB
- Price: FREE!
- App Store Info
Description***Named one of Fortune Magazine's top craft beer apps (August 2015)***
Brewery Passport is your craft beer tasting tour guide for discovering local beers and breweries. Stamp your passport to record each tasting, then store memories in your beer journal. Even connect with friends and family to share those beer tasting memories.
The app features exclusive beer tasting offers from Recommended Brewery partners in California, New York, the Midwest and across the United States and Canada. You may also request to buy beer, book beer tastings or join a beer club directly from any brewery within the app.
• Search for breweries nearby, on a map or by state or province across the United States and Canada -- more than 4,000. Get useful information on all, including map, email, phone, website, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Google+, Pinterest and LinkedIn links. Also see how many stamps, wish lists and ratings each brewery has.
• Save with exclusive offers from recommended breweries — in their listing and your message center. Also see their beer list, tasting room hours, fees, photos, full contact info and more.
• Stamp your Passport at each brewery. Then share your latest beer tasting via email, text, Facebook or Twitter.
• Send requests to buy beer, book your next tasting room visit or join a brewery's beer club directly from the app.
• Stockpile badges as you stamp your Passport. The more you stamp, the more distinct badge you’ll earn — 22 in total. Can you get to brewmaster and beyond?
• Store tasting details (rating, favorite beers, notes & photo) in your journal.
• Share your beer journal with friends and family, and see theirs.
• See your stamp stats to find out how many (and which) breweries you've visited.
• Save breweries you'd like to visit by adding them to your brewery wish list.
Featuring Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District Of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming breweries from the United States.
Also featuring Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nova Scotia, Nunavut, Ontario, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Saskatchewan, Yukon breweries from Canada.
*The Brewery Passport staff has worked hard to compile accurate information for each brewery. If you notice a brewery that is missing, has inaccurate info, is closed to the public or out-of-business, please get in touch. Updates can be made instantly, once verified. Please send details to [email protected]
**The creators of Brewery Passport support safe, responsible drinking.
Download Brewery Passport for your iPhone or iPod touch today! Interested in wine? Also check out Winery Passport in the App Store.
More Information: BreweryPassportApp.com
Support & Feedback: [email protected]
What's New in Version 5.1We're back with the summer seasonal version of Brewery Passport:
Fix: Facebook log in wasn't recording and populating email address, city and state. This is all good now - any previous Facebook users should check their info and update accordingly in My Passport.
Enhancement: Speaking of Facebook, when you share a tasting visit on Facebook, the message includes a note about where you stamped.
Enhancement: Brewery listings now include LinkedIn, YouTube, Google+ and Pinterest links.
Enhancement: “Date of issue” on My Passport to see when you first created your Brewery Passport.
Enhancement: Share on Twitter now includes the brewery's Twitter handle instead of the website URL.
Fix: Improved in-app message notification, where unread message indicator wasn’t always appearing and sometimes not disappearing.
Fix: Incremental badge number on app icon wasn't incrementing. Now it will with every message or friend request received.
Fix: The wish list button would appear on top of Save in the journal randomly. This is now all good.
Fix: Added back the info icon to the listing screen. This is for submitting when a listing is closed, moved or something else.
Fix: Fixed where the logo was missing the border around it.
Fix: Various updates to messaging throughout the app.
Fix: Fixed issue with the date being cut off on stamped listings.
Fix: Fixed issue with offer being cut off on the listing screen.
Finding any issues with Brewery Passport? Let us know and we’ll happily get back to you when we’ll be able to fix: [email protected]