Brewery Passport - Find Craft Beer, Local Breweries & Tastings
- Publisher: BakBurner Digital, LLC
- Genre: Food & Drink
- Released: 25 Nov, 2013
- Size: 12.4 MB
- Price: FREE!
- App Store Info
DescriptionBrewery Passport is your tour guide for discovering local beers and breweries. Join thousands of other beer enthusiasts who have browsed Brewery Passport’s comprehensive list of more than 3,500 wineries.
• Search for breweries, microbreweries, brewpubs and craft brewers nearby, on a map or by location from across the United States and Canada.
• Stamp your Passport at each brewery. Then share your latest beer tasting via email, text, Facebook or Twitter.
• Stockpile badges as you stamp your Passport. The more you stamp, the more distinct badge you’ll earn.
• Store tasting details (rating, favorite beers & photo) in your “certified” Passport journal*.
• Share your journal with friends and family on Facebook & Twitter, and see theirs.
• See your stamp stats to find out how many breweries you've visited.
• Star breweries you'd like to visit to add them to your brewery wish list.
• Stylize your Passport with your own personal photo: a favorite lager, that impressive pilsner bottle, the tap room you loved in Seattle.
*Certify your Passport for just $0.99 to unlock the brewery journal and additional info about each brewery, including map, phone and website links.
**The Brewery Passport staff has worked hard to compile accurate information for each brewery. If you notice a brewery that is missing, has inaccurate info, is closed to the public or out-of-business, please get in touch. Updates can be made instantly, once verified. Please send details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
***The creators of Brewery Passport support safe, responsible drinking.
Download Brewery Passport for your iPhone or iPod Touch today!
More Information: BreweryPassportApp.com
Support & Feedback: email@example.com
What's New in Version 3.0Brewery Passport is back with a taproom full of major enhancements sure to excite.
1. Unstamp Your Passport: Did you mistakenly stamp a brewery? If so, our #1 feature request is now here, as you can unstamp your Passport within the app.
2. Change Stamp Date: The second most requested feature was the ability to change the date on a Passport stamp. This too is now possible within the app. (Note: My inbox is going to miss all of the emails for us to manually help on #1 and #2.)
3. Improved Brewery Details: We now show details if a brewery listed in Winery Passport is not open for tastings. Also, since our listing only includes active breweries, if a brewery you stamped closes, you’ll still see it in your Brewery Stats screen with an indicator.
4. More Brewery Info: Certified Passport users now get even more benefits. Now, you’ll see phone, map and website links for every brewery in the app.
5. Push Works: It was frustrating only sometimes sending a friend request in the app resulted in the recipient getting a push notification. We completely overhauled the push strategy to get this right.
6. Improved Search: We updated the search experience to show more results. We also helped the experience by hiding the keyboard while still displaying results.
7. Suggest a Brewery: The + button on location search wasn’t working in all scenarios. This now works perfectly to send us brewery recommendations. (But please make sure that brewery isn’t already listed in the app.)
8. Change Password Fix: The issues updating a password have been fixed. The password fields have also been hidden now for all users who sign up via Facebook or Twitter.
9. Journal Break: Add paragraph breaks to your Brewery Journal notes.
10. Improved Log In: Facebook log in kept prompting for authorization in version 3.61. This was fixed, making me much happier, and hopefully you as well.
11. UI Fixes: Font size shrunk a point on most screens; Authorized brewery flag no longer appears over brewery rating on Brewery Stats screen; Random backslash no longer appearing in certain brewery listings
12. Crash Fixes: We fixed the two most major crashes the app was experiencing on our home screen and with Facebook authorization.