Brewery Passport - Craft Beer Tasting Tour Guide
- Publisher: BakBurner Digital, LLC
- Genre: Food & Drink
- Released: 25 Nov, 2013
- Size: 29.0 MB
- Price: FREE!
- App Store Info
DescriptionBrewery Passport is your mobile tour guide for discovering local beers and breweries. Save with exclusive offers from our recommended breweries. Then, journal about your visits and share those entries with friends and families.
“This app has opened up a whole new world to breweries.” - Ktl Rubber Duck
“Great way to find new breweries no matter where you’re at” - Irishlady911
“First thing I use when in a new town” - SSteins
• Search for breweries nearby, on a map or by state or province across the United States and Canada -- more than 4,000.
• Save with exclusive offers from recommended breweries — in their listing and your message center. Also see their wine list, tasting room hours, fees, photos, full contact info and more.
• Stamp your Passport at each brewery. Then share your latest beer tasting via email, text, Facebook or Twitter.
• Stockpile badges as you stamp your Passport. The more you stamp, the more distinct badge you’ll earn — 22 in total.
• Store tasting details (rating, favorite beers, notes & photo) in your “certified" Passport journal*.
• Share your journal with friends and family, and see theirs.
• See your stamp stats to find out how many (and which) breweries you've visited and which ones.
• Save breweries you'd like to visit by adding them to your winery wish list.
*Certify your Passport to unlock the brewery journal (brewery rating, favorite beer, a photo & notes), additional brewery info (links for website, email, Facebook, Twitter, map and phone) and to shut off adds post-stamp.
**The Brewery Passport staff has worked hard to compile accurate information for each brewery. If you notice a brewery that is missing, has inaccurate info, is closed to the public or out-of-business, please get in touch. Updates can be made instantly, once verified. Please send details to [email protected]
***The creators of Brewery Passport support safe, responsible drinking.
Download Brewery Passport for your iPhone or iPod Touch today! Interested in wine? Also check out Winery Passport in the App Store.
More Information: BreweryPassportApp.com
Support & Feedback: [email protected]
What's New in Version 4.0Brewery Passport is back — and you won’t even recognize your favorite brewery app with our keg full of enhancements. We’ve completely re-written the app from the ground up to make it faster and better looking than ever before.
• Brewery Passport now supports all iPhone/iPod touch screen sizes, including 6+, 6 and 5 and 4.
• Save with exclusive Brewery Passport-only offers from brewery partners — look for the green $.
• Our brand new message center provides you with even more beer and tasting discounts — from breweries you’ve stamped or have on your wish list.
• View beer lists, hours, tasting fees and more photos from our recommended breweries.
• Certified users see more data for each of the 4,000+ breweries. Facebook, Twitter and email links are now included, along with links for map, website and phone.
• Breweries on your wish list will now show with a purple pin on map search.
• Hardcore stampers now have nine more badges to strive for — up to 500 stamps.
• Push notifications have been completely re-written. Now get notified when you get a new friend request or brewery message. (Make sure to opt-in to Push Notifications, or turn them on in your system settings under “Notifications.”)
• No longer do you have to connect to Twitter or Facebook to find your Breweries Passport friends. Simply search for your friends and family to add them to your list. Connect to see their brewery journals and share yours.
• Nearby search updates as your location does. No need to constantly be refreshing the nearby list.
• Offline is much improved with better data caching.
• All of the crashing related to friends, in-app purchases, brewery search, wish list and on the home screen... gone.
• New graphics, messaging and coloring. Why list everything we’ve done when you should start using Brewery Passport?
Any issues, let us know: [email protected]