Art of the Stoic
- Publisher: Brie I. Alexandru-Horia "Informatica" Persoana Fizica Autorizata
- Genre: Books
- Released: 22 Jul, 2010
- Size: 2.7 MB
- Price: FREE!
- App Store Info
DescriptionStoicism - one of the longest lasting ancient philosophies. It has stood the test of time and inspired countless emperors, kings, politicians and business people across history.
The stoic philosophy continues to be the source of inspiration for today's greatest creative minds, the inspiration of worldwide best selling author Tim Ferriss, multimillionaire entrepreneur Kevin Rose and thousands like them.
This unique collection gathers together works by the greatest ancient Stoic masters: Epictetus, Seneca and Marcus Aurelius, bringing great teachings from this most famous philosophy of serenity, productivity and well being.
The free version of this ebook gives access to two major works of the Stoic philosophy :
* Letters (from a Stoic) by Seneca
* The Golden Sayings of Epictetus
In-App 1-time purchase gives you additional access to:
* The Discourses of Epictetus
* On the Shortness of Life(De Brevitate Vitae) by Seneca
* On Benefits by Seneca
* Meditations by Marcus Aurelius
* A Guide to Stoicism by St. George Stock
All bundled together in a gorgeous graphic form with both iPad and iPhone compatibility and unique features such as page flick, page autoscroll, font resize, search, bookmarks, autobookmark and many more!