The Math Hunter
- App Store Info
DescriptionThe Math Hunter is a super fun iOS game for practicing basic Math skills by protecting the blooming forest against monsters! Good for ages 8 and up.
--- Reviews and Awards ---
- fun2tap’s “App of the Week Award”: http://fun2tap.com/index.cfm#id2414
“The Math Hunter successfully combines fun and education with its extensive amount of equations and gameplay opportunities. It’s certainly a game your child will enjoy.”
- One of the top apps of the Week on iHeartThisApp: http://iheartthisapp.com/apps/the-math-hunter/
- It’s highly recommended by David Kapuler: http://cyber-kap.blogspot.de/2014/04/the-math-hunter.html
--- Overview ---
The object of The Math Hunter is to defeat monsters trying to reach the archer by using Math skills.
You have a few fun ways to stop monsters:
- shoot at them with your bow;
- upgrade your bow to shoot several arrows in a row;
- activate a freezing bombs to gain time;
- activate a fire bomb to start a fire;
- or activate a usual bomb to explode monsters around.
Gameplay video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUeVdRs28SM
--- For parents and teachers ---
You can configure The Math Hunter for your needs:
- 4 operations: Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication and Division;
- ability to select multiple operations to practice;
- 3 levels of difficulty: Easy, Medium and Hard
- on Medium and Hard levels players need to demonstrate ability to use brackets.
The Math Hunter is good for 2nd Grade, 3rd Grade, 4th Grade and 5th Grade. Usage recommendations to parents and teachers: http://www.themathhunter.com/#recommendation
--- Feedback ---
If you find The Math Hunter engaging and helpful, please rate and review the game!
Otherwise feel free to give us your opinion about gameplay and missing features using either our support form http://www.themathhunter.com/#contact or email us directly firstname.lastname@example.org.
KNOW WHAT'S INSIDE
As a MOMs with Apps member, we follow the "Know what's inside" best practices for kids’ apps.
- Does not contain third-party ads.
- Does not contain integration with social networks.
- Contains in-app purchases to unlock all operations and difficulty levels.
- Collects anonymous statistics about game sessions to improve game balance in the future.
To disable in-app purchases:
1. Open Settings -> General -> Restrictions;
2. Enable Restrictions;
3. Disable In-App Purchases.
What's New in Version 1.2.1- The adaptation algorithm improved
- Pausing game on enter background
- Crash reporting