The Math Hunter
- App Store Info
DescriptionThe Math Hunter is an iOS game for practicing basic math in a fun environment.
--- Reviews and Awards ---
- fun2tap’s “App of the Week Award”: http://fun2tap.com/index.cfm#id2414
“The Math Hunter successfully combines fun and education with its extensive amount of equations and gameplay opportunities. It’s certainly a game your child will enjoy.”
- One of the top apps of the Week on iHeartThisApp: http://iheartthisapp.com/apps/the-math-hunter/
- It’s highly recommended by David Kapuler: http://cyber-kap.blogspot.de/2014/04/the-math-hunter.html
--- Overview ---
Gameplay video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUeVdRs28SM
1. Make Learning Math Facts Fun
The object of The Math Hunter is to defeat monsters trying to reach an archer by solving math facts. Players have a lot of fun ways to stop monsters as shooting at them with a bow or activating different kinds of bombs.
2. Improve Basic Math Skills
The Math Hunter allows practicing 4 basic math operations: Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication and Division. You also can select several operations to practice together, and change difficulty level to medium or hard to practice facts with 2 or 3 operations accordingly.
3. Keep Beginners Motivated and Advance Hunters Challenged
Solving math facts can cause anxiety already itself, in addition most of games introduce time limits that makes kids frustrated and disturbs from learning. The Math Hunter adapts to players’ skills. It gives simple facts to players who only starts learning math and difficult facts with big numbers to advance hunters.
The Math Hunter is good for 2nd Grade, 3rd Grade, 4th Grade and 5th Grade. Usage recommendations to parents and teachers: http://www.themathhunter.com/#recommendation
--- Feedback ---
If you find The Math Hunter engaging and helpful, please rate and review the game!
Otherwise feel free to give us your opinion about gameplay and missing features using either our support form http://www.themathhunter.com/#contact or email us directly [email protected]
KNOW WHAT'S INSIDE
As a MOMs with Apps member, we follow the "Know what's inside" best practices for kids’ apps.
- Does not contain third-party ads.
- Does not contain integration with social networks.
- Contains in-app purchases to unlock all operations and difficulty levels.
- Collects anonymous statistics about game sessions to improve game balance in the future.
To disable in-app purchases:
1. Open Settings -> General -> Restrictions;
2. Enable Restrictions;
3. Disable In-App Purchases.
What's New in Version 1.2.1- The adaptation algorithm improved
- Pausing game on enter background
- Crash reporting