- App Store Info
DescriptionPhilips AirStudio+ is the new & improved controller app for the Philips Wireless Hi Fi products – AW1000, AW2000, AW3000, AW5000 and AW9000. Play & control your music from your iPod touch, iPhone , access you itunes library & favourite online music service or choose from thousands of internet radio stations. Airstudio is specially designed for the new Philips Fidelio Wireless HiFi range. This range consists of Philips Fidelio A9, A5,A3, A2, A1.
With the Airstudio app you can
- Easily connect your Wireless HiFi to your home network. - Stream music wirelessly from your iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, PC/MAC to your Philips Fidelio Wireless HiFi speaker.
- Play internet radio stations or online music services on your Wireless HiFi speaker.
- Have full playback control over your music & adjust sound settings.
- To stream music from PC/Mac you need to use Philips Media Manager software bypacked with Philips Fidelio Wireless HiFi range.
- Airstudio+ is not designed to work with the Philips Airplay speakers such as DS9800W, AD7000W, AD7500W etc.
What's New in Version 1.2.2Friendly tips:
1) This app update works with your Wireless HiFi firmware ver H5.80 S or higher, please remember to update your device firmware
2) If you are using a 2.4Ghz / 5Ghz dual band router, please connect your phone to your 2.4Ghz network before you run the Wireless HiFi setup
3) If you have any feedback and questions, please email us at AudioVideoApps@philips.com or contact us at our forum www.supportforum.philips.com
4) Added an Album view under Genres for local content
5) To let you easily identify which Home Server is in use for music streaming, the icon associated with the server is added on the browsing screens ( for phone only)
6) A new item named "About" is added under settings to provide a link to Philips forum for any support needs you might have
7) Fixed some app crashes that happened during the browsing of NAS which has multiple nested subfolders
8) The app will not activate Airplay enabled products which are in standby mode
9) Minor bug fixes
10) Improved FLAC playback (this improvement requires device firmware version 5.80S or higher)
11) Pop up message is added to inform you that you have (non-playable) protected tracks where you might want to change to their non-protected version
12) The updated setup sequence will help guide you through the Standard Setup and avoid inadvertently entering the WPS Setup by pressing the Wi Fi setup button longer than 1 sec
13) A link to the FAQ is added in the setup page where LED colors are explained in case further help on setup is needed.