- App Store Info
DescriptionWant to practice and learn math and still have fun? SDPro Math has 238 practice questions incorporated in a game fashion that are closely based off questions asked on school math quizzes and tests. Plus it is perfect for teaching kids basic math. It is a great way to prepare and learn more with the full explanations on hard questions, all while still having fun. The best part is it is FREE. Topics within the app include:
> Basic Math
> Algebra 1
> Algebra 2
Test your math knowledge and watch the points rack up! Compare scores with your friends and see who can get the highest score in the Two player mode! Features include:
- Race against time
- Full explanations of hard questions and full hints when stuck!
- 50/50 option to help when you are stuck
- “Mark” button to save questions you want to ask you teacher or friends!
- History of tests taken
- Point system
- Less repetition! Enhanced logic ensures less repetition of questions until you have seen them all!
- 3 Exciting Modes! Fun Mode, One Player Challenge, and Two Player Challenge
- Post your scores to Facebook!
- Provide feedback and emails!
- New Updates on the way for even more questions!
There are many number questions as well as conceptual questions, just like on school, honors, and college classes! Download today and be sure to check out other cool trivia apps like SDPro Trivia and SDPro Chemistry developed by Abrotech, Inc. today!!
What's New in Version 2.01Bugfixes