- Publisher: Vanilla Breeze Co., Ltd.
- Genre: Role Playing
- Released: 13 Apr, 2014
- Size: 82.0 MB
- Price: $1.99
- App Store Info
DescriptionFed up with simple, tedious, and monotonous gameplay of the existing card games? Look no further than Fabrican Tales!
Fabrican Tales is a free-to-play collectible trading card featuring casual art style and strategy.
Start your campaign by empowering your champion with your own card deck and master single player quests and PvP battles (coming up shortly!)
- D&D Style gameplay with beautifully crafted 200+ cards!
- Stunning visual and awesome sound effects
- Multiple dungeons and hundreds of monsters, and more to come in the future updates!
- True one-hand operation User Interface
How to Play
- Create your card deck with one champion, and a set of 10 creature, equipment, armor, and skill cards.
- Bring your card deck to a battle with monsters in various Dungeons. Win your fights for rewards.
- Be cautious of the opponent's skills and powers and strategically summon your cards.
- Tap & hold on a card for more information on a specific card & its ability.
- Consume Mana Points to summon a card from your deck. You may skip a turn to stack up more Mana Points.
- Edit your deck from the Laboratory Menu to take advantage of the weak points of your opponents.
- Real-time PvP (Player vs Player) battle against your friends!
- Combine cards together to strengthen your deck
Visit http://facebook.com/fabricanTales and give us feedback!
What's New in Version 1.8.3- Stability enhancement and other bug fixes
- iOS7 compatibility